6th September 2015, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about B.Sc(Criminology) course for 12th Science candidate?

Sir,
I want to get admission in B.Sc(Criminology). Can you please provide me more information about this course? I have completed my 12th from Science stream.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88.4% in 12th Science CBSE?
  2. Detailed information about NEET for 12th Science candidate?
  3. Whether 12th Science student is eligible to do M.Sc in IT? Detailed information about M.Sc(IT) course?
  4. Detailed information about BS Degree in Abroad for a 12th Science candidate who is preparing for SAT?
  5. Can I study BBA if completed 12th Arts with 76% marks? Detailed information and eligibility to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed information about scholarship scheme for a candidate who has secured 90% in 12th CBSE?
  7. Detailed information and fee for Diploma in Accountancy for 12th Science student?
  8. Detailed Information regarding Library Science course?
  9. Is it compulsory to take commerce to join NDA?
  10. Will I be considered eligible for NET after scoring 55% in M.Ed?
  11. Detailed information and eligibility to study M.Phil for M.A.(Political Science) last semester candidate?
  12. Detailed information and eligibility to study Diploma in Nautical Science for 12th student?
  13. How can I get a job in Railway? I am a diploma candidate in Information Science
  14. Detailed information and eligibility to study PGDCA course for B.Sc(Computer Science) candidate?
  15. Detailed information and eligibility to study MBBS in AMU for 12th PCB candidate?
  16. Detailed information and procedure to study B.Sc(Statistics) for 12th Commerce candidate?
  17. Detailed information and coaching classes for preparation of CLAT in Delhi for 12th Science student?
  18. List of institutes which offer PG Diploma in Criminology course to B.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate in India? Detailed information about this course?
9th September 2015, 07:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about B.Sc(Criminology) course for 12th Science candidate?

Information about B.Sc (Criminology) Course:

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing B.Sc (Criminology) course is "12th Class" in 10+2 patten from a recognized university. Candidates must have completed 12th Class from a recognized university.

Duration of Bachelor of Criminology Course: 3 yeas

>> Since you have completed 12th Class from Science stream, you are certainly eligible to pursue B.Sc in Criminology course.

>> You may find employment opportunities in several departments like Law, Judicial..as Social Worker, Youth Worker, Police officer, Community Development Worker, Prison Officer, Probation Officer, Social Researcher, Local Government Officer, Adult Guidance Worker and Solicitor posts.
8th May 2019, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about B.Sc(Criminology) course for 12th Science candidate?

Which books should i prefer for the entrance exam for Bsc criminology and forensic science
12th May 2019, 09:28 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

To get the admission in this field you must have cleared the 12th examination with science subjects.

You can apply for CLAT 2019 to get admission in law courses in various law colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?