26th July 2015, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to study PGDCA course for B.Sc(Computer Science) candidate?

Hello Everyone,
Can anyone of you please tell me what is PGDCA course? Please give me details information about PGDCA course? And I am eligible for study as I am doing B.Sc in Computer Science?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and scope of PGDCA course?
  2. Detailed information and eligibility to study M.Phil for M.A.(Political Science) last semester candidate?
  3. Can I study BBA if completed 12th Arts with 76% marks? Detailed information and eligibility to get admission?
  4. Will I be considered eligible for NET after scoring 55% in M.Ed?
  5. Eligibility to study PGDCA for B.A. graduate?
  6. Detailed information and admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application in IGNOU for M.Sc(IT) postgraduate?
  7. Detailed information and eligibility to study Post Graduation in Plant Science at ICAR?
  8. Should I study PGDCA course after completing 3 years B.Sc(Computer Science)? Is there any entrance exam available to get admission in Kerala? Job opportunities on basis of this course?
  9. What is GUJCET eligibility criteria?
  10. Detailed information and eligibility to study Diploma in Nautical Science for 12th student?
  11. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  12. MCA or IT Job after completing PGDCA?
  13. Detailed procedure to study MBBS in Germany for a candidate of Nepal?
  14. Can I apply for Indian Forest Service Exam after doing B.Tech ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to join NDA for 19 years old female candidate who has completed PGDCA and 12th Science?
  16. Detailed information about scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88.4% in 12th Science CBSE?
  17. Is it compulsory to take commerce to join NDA?
  18. PGDCA along with MCA is a right option for me? Which professional course is better after PGDCA?
12th November 2015, 12:38 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to study PGDCA course for B.Sc(Computer Science) candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
Can anyone of you please tell me what is PGDCA course? Please give me details information about PGDCA course? And I am eligible for study as I am doing B.Sc in Computer Science?

The eligibility to study the PGDCA is a graduation in any discipline.

The duration of the course is 1 year.

It helps you to learn computer applications in different fields like banking, insurance and accounting.

It also helps you to learn programming languages like c, c++, java and much more.

You can also learn Database management system and packages like Oracle, VB etc.

you can also get the knowledge of operating systems.

The course will help you to enhance your skills in the computer science.

The course is available in many institutions across India.
23rd January 2016, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to study PGDCA course for B.Sc(Computer Science) candidate?

I got 48% in graduation with math can I join PGDCA course ? Whom jobs are available for me with computer related course with 48% in graduation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?