3rd March 2012, 02:10 AM
Zhakur

What is the scope of work for criminologist in India?

Hey,
I have recently finished my Masters in Criminology and really have no idea where to apply.? People opt for PhD and start a career in teaching which does not have the effectiveness in studying the specified course..(Work on field options) I would be really thankful if you could guide me on some areas related to the subject to work on.
Thank you..!!

3rd March 2012, 09:30 PM

Thumbs down Re: What is the scope of work for criminologist in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhakur View Post
Hey,
I have recently finished my Masters in Criminology and really have no idea where to apply.? People opt for PhD and start a career in teaching which does not have the effectiveness in studying the specified course..(Work on field options) I would be really thankful if you could guide me on some areas related to the subject to work on.
Thank you..!!
Congratulations You can write NET exam conducted by UGC for every 6months then u r qualified in that u r eligible for Ph.D n Junior lecturership.
5th March 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of work for criminologist in India?

Hi Sir
I doing ma police administration and criminology from annamalai universirty, after completed there any scope in assam?
17th May 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Hi i am chemat from ladakh is there any effective scope for criminology in india.... Ór i have to go any where out side the country.... For both study and job...
22nd May 2012, 05:37 PM
kelkar_suhas

where to get the syllabus and previous years exam papers for ma criminology and police administration from madurai kamraj university dde
v s kelkar
3rd April 2014, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

i am completed criminology and Forensic Science PG and i qualified NET EXAM now pursuing Ph D before taking admission i think there huge scope in india and it very essential subject day by day crime rate goes on increasing. but now i daily searching in web for job but not get any where. what is the use of this i really day by day goes on depression.
27th May 2014, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am completed criminology and Forensic Science PG and i qualified NET EXAM now pursuing Ph D before taking admission i think there huge scope in india and it very essential subject day by day crime rate goes on increasing. but now i daily searching in web for job but not get any where. what is the use of this i really day by day goes on depression.
sir this is mani kanta from hyderabad even i hav som imp questions to ask you sir i am from nizam college can u add me in gmail and id is [email protected] and in facebook [email protected] sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr plzzzzzzzzzzz add me sir plz plz and my number is 9908295688
19th August 2015, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Can a b.com literate do PG in criminology as a cross major? If so can he get a job after doin so??
26th March 2018, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

I am practicing since last 15 years as a medical professionals and I have completed my MBA in hospital administration and health care management and also LL. M in criminology please suggest what shall I do to practice both the profession
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?