8th March 2018, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and examination date of CMC Vellore MBBS entrance exam? When the notification will be released?

Hello friends, I want to study MBBS in CMC Vellore. I would like to know about the entrance exam for MBBS. Friends, kindly tell me when I be notify for this and when is the entrance exam. Kindly tell me everything in details for this entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expense to study MBBS in CMC, Vellore?
  2. Can I get admission in BDS program if unable to get MBBS seat in CMC Vellore?
  3. When will be the date of MBBS Entrance Exam at Vellore CMC?
  4. Can I get admission in BDS program if fail to achieve MBBS seat in CMC Vellore Medical entrance exam?
  5. Procedure to do internship from CMC, Vellore being a MBBS student at M/S Saraswathi Institute of Medical Sciences? Last date of application form and fee details?
  6. Can I get admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy program if fail to achieve MBBS seat in CMC Vellore Medical entrance exam?
  7. Is it possible to do Internship in other college being an MBBS student of CMC Vellore? Detailed information and necessity of Internship?
  8. Detailed information and examination date of Common Pre Medical Entrance Exam? When the notification will be released?
  9. How to know about the application number of CMC Vellore MBBS entrance exam?
  10. Detailed information and examination date of Katihar Medical College MBBS entrance exam? When the notification will be released? -- [New]
  11. When the notification of PhD entrance exam will be published by Christian Medical College, Vellore? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  12. CMC Vellore online entrance examination solved question paper for MBBS-2018
  13. Previous 5 year Question Papers for MBBS course of CMC Vellore? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Internship in CMC, Vellore? On what basis selection can be done?
  15. Previous year question papers and suitable books for preparation of CMC Vellore MBBS entrance exam?
  16. Previous years JIPMER and CMC vellore MBBS entrance exam papers?
  17. Medical internship entrance exam at CMC Vellore?
  18. Previous years question papers for CMC Vellore entrance exam?
20th April 2018, 12:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and examination date of CMC Vellore MBBS entrance exam? When the notification will be released?

Detailed Information and Examination date of CMC Vellore MBBS Entrance Examination:

Here is the detailed information and important dates of CMC Vellore MBBS Entrance Examination. Some of the dates to be remembered are,

>> Starting date for Application Process - 21st February, 2018

>> Last date for receipt of applications with payment - 26th March, 2018

>> Closing date for submission of the supporting documents - 2nd April, 2018

>> Date of conduct of Exam - 15th May, 2018

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is "12th Class" in 10+2 pattern with subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ BioTechnology and English individually.

You are required to have NEET 2018 Score in order to be eligible and you must have secured minimum 50% marks aggregate for General category candidates and 40% marks for reserved category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?