3rd August 2018, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and examination date of Katihar Medical College MBBS entrance exam? When the notification will be released?

Hello friends, I want to study MBBS in Katihar Medical College. I would like to know about the entrance exam for MBBS. Kindly tell me when I be notify for this and when is the entrance exam. Kindly tell me everything in details for this entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and examination date of Common Pre Medical Entrance Exam? When the notification will be released?
  2. Can I get admission in Katihar Medical College with NEET-UG scorecard?
  3. Possibility to do MBBS in Katihar Medical College for free?
  4. Detailed information and examination date of CMC Vellore MBBS entrance exam? When the notification will be released?
  5. Which entrance exam to appear to get into BLDE University for MBBS? Date of release of Notification?
  6. Detailed information about AMU-MCA entrance exam? When the notification will be released?
  7. What is the date of Kasturba Manipal Medical College MBBS entrance exam?
  8. Date of sale of application form for the entrance test of MBBS course? Date of the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I join PG in diploma in industrial health? When will be the notification be released?
  10. When the notification of PhD entrance exam will be published by Christian Medical College, Vellore? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  11. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS under Management quota in Katihar Medical College?
  12. What to do to appear in any MBBS 2015 entrance exam at Rourkela or Sambalpur? When the notification will be released?
  13. Detailed information about CMAT? When the notification will be released?
  14. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan if already got admission in MBBS course at Katihar Medical College?
  15. When the notification of PGCET will be released? Detailed information, date of application form and last date of application?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in IIT-Delhi/Bombay?
  17. Information, notification and examination date of AIIMS, AIPMT and BCECE Medical?
  18. When the notification of TANCET for M.E. will be released? Detailed information of TANCET-ME?
6th August 2018, 10:49 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and examination date of Katihar Medical College MBBS entrance exam? When the notification will be released?

MBBS is Bachelor in Medicine and Bachelor in Surgery and it is five year course. NEET is common entrance examination for admission in MBBS course in government and private colleges.

No separate examination is conducted by any institute for the admission. So, there is no entrance examination conducted for admission in Katihar Medical College.

NEET examination is conducted by CBSE every year in the month of May.
7th August 2018, 08:49 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and examination date of Katihar Medical College MBBS entrance exam? When the notification will be released?

NEET is National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test is conducted by CBSE. It is conducted every year for admission in medical courses.

There is no separate entrance examination for admission in any government or private colleges.

So, you have to appear and qualify in the examination if you want to get admission in any medical college in MBBS course. The notification for NEET examination will be available in month of February or March and examination is conducted in May. For more information visit at www.cbseneet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?