27th August 2017, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information to get admission in LLB

I had completed 12th. Now I want to do LLB with a BA English literature degree. What is the procedure. As I am unaware about its information. Please reply me with a detail information and its subjects onto me my mail id khushbu Chacko @gmail.com

27th August 2017, 05:00 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information to get admission in LLB

There are two ways to get admission in law schools. One is through direct admission and other is through entrance test. There are various entrance tests conducted for LLB admission in India. Most of the law schools of India offer admission on the basis of performance in Common Law Admission Test (CLAT).

List of Entrance Tests for Law Schools/Universities :-

CLAT- Common Law Entrance Test is conducted by National Law Universities for admissions to LLB courses.

LSAT- Law School Admission Test is a globalized entrance test and many Indian universities consider its score for LLB admission.

AILET- All India Law Entrance Test is conducted by National Law University Delhi

LAWCET- Law Common Entrance Test is conducted by Colleges and Universities in Andhra Pradesh for admission to LLB programs

Eligibility criteria for LLB course :-

-The candidate must have completed graduation in any discipline with 45% marks (40% for SC / ST) from a recognized university.

-There is no age limit for taking admission in this course.
27th August 2017, 11:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Detailed Information to get admission into Bachelor of LLB:

There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for doing LLB (Bachelor of law) course. The basic educational qualification generally varies from certain college to college.

>> If you would like to pursue LLB through CLAT, the minimum educational qualification required is "12th Class" in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university.

>> On the other side, if you are willing to pursue LLB from some other colleges then you must have completed Graduation from a recognized university.

>> As you are done with 12th Class, I suggest you to appear in LLB Entrance Examination.
28th August 2017, 05:39 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since, you want to pursue LLB course, you must have to complete your Graduation course, in order to be eligible for it.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 45% of marks in it are eligible to opt for LLB course.
After the completion of Graduation, candidates must have qualify in the CLAT examination to get admission in different Colleges offering LLB course. Admission is based on the performance in the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?