3rd November 2015, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Need information about government scholarship for LLB students?

I am an LLB student and want to get benefit of the scholarship. So give me detailed information about the government scholarships for students like me?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get scholarship for Civil Engineering Diploma student of Haryana?
  2. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. minimum cbse %Is there any scholarship programme from central Government for poor but meritorious students? How much scholarship has been provided till date?
  4. Is there any scholarships for students who want to do research in Police Administration? How can I get the scholarship?
  5. Can i get education loan only on the basis of my bad economic health?
  6. Why not talented students getting scholarship? Is it possible to get scholarship to continue Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
  8. How to get scholarship for 9th and 10th class students?
  9. From where we can get the education scholarship?
  10. How much scholarship is sanctioned for students of government colleges?
  11. Can I get scholarship to do my studies while doing a Government job?
  12. Is there any scholarship exams available for 12th students?
  13. Scholarship for Ph.D. course for OBC category students?
  14. Is it possible to get scholarship for ST candidates while studying in Government Engineering college?
  15. To study in Abroad will I get government sponsored scholarship?
  16. ST students get special scholarship for pursuing higher studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is there any study scholarship available for students who score more than 90% marks in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the fee structure and stipend for Ph.D in Hindi in Mumbai University
20th July 2023, 04:16 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Need information about government scholarship for LLB students?

• National Law University Delhi (NLU Delhi) Scholarship: This scholarship is funded by the Ministry of Human Resource Development and is available to students who are admitted to NLU Delhi.

• National Law School of India University (NLSIU Bangalore) Scholarship: This scholarship is funded by the Ministry of Human Resource Development and is available to students who are admitted to NLSIU Bangalore.

• Gandhinagar National Law University (GNLU) Scholarship: This scholarship is funded by the Gujarat government and is available to students who are admitted to GNLU.

• Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU) Scholarship: This scholarship is funded by the Uttar Pradesh government and is available to students who are admitted to RMLNLU.

• Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) Scholarship: This scholarship is funded by the Madhya Pradesh government and is available to students who are admitted to CNLU.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

These scholarships cover the tuition fees and provide a monthly stipend. The eligibility criteria for these scholarships vary, but they typically require students to have a good academic record and be from a Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe community.
To apply for these scholarships, you will need to submit an application form and provide the required documents. The application forms are usually available online or at the offices of the respective universities.
In addition to these government scholarships, there are also a number of private scholarships available for LLB students. These scholarships are typically funded by law firms, businesses, and other organizations. The eligibility criteria for these scholarships vary, so you will need to check with each scholarship provider to see if you are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?