28th March 2015, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to study LLM in Abroad for B.A.LLB candidate?

Sir,
I am doing B.A.LLB.
I want to study LLM after my LLB.
Kindly tell me about my chances to do LLM in Abroad?
Please tell me about the procedure and all further
information regarding this. Thank you!

31st May 2017, 12:07 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to study LLM in Abroad for B.A.LLB candidate?

In order to pursue master's degree in Law (LLM) in foreign countries you should have completed your honours degree in bachelor of law with 1st division marks from a recognized college/university. You should have good command over English language. You may also have to appear for TOEFL examination which will examine your English proficiency.

You may get direct admission on the basis of your marks secured throughout your career or you have to appear for Law National Aptitude Test conducted by the respective countries. The admission will depend upon the marks secured in the examination, so you have to prepare accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?