27th August 2017, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue BBA without maths?

I am a commerce student. Next year I am going to apply for my ISC exam. I have selected maths also, but I am not capable of or expert in math. Can I pursue BBA without math?

27th August 2017, 05:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue BBA without maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a commerce student. Next year I am going to apply for my ISC exam. I have selected maths also, but I am not capable of or expert in math. Can I pursue BBA without math?

Yes, you can pursue BBA without studying Mathematics as a subject in 10+2. You have to study Business Mathematics in the BBA course. You can easily clear the business mathematics subject like other subjects. Students who have passed 10+2 in any stream can pursue the BBA course. Admission to the BBA course is done through an entrance test and interview in some colleges. Candidates can apply online for taking admission to the BBA course. BBA is available in various colleges and candidates with interest in management profession can pursue the course.
27th August 2017, 09:46 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

BBA Bachelor of Business Administration.

You can do BBA without maths but after 12th.

The candidate should have passed 12th with 45% marks with any stream.

One should be an Indian citizen with in the age group of 17 to 22 years.

Duration of BBA course is two years.

After BBA you can also go for MBA .

MBA course is very much job prospecetive.
27th August 2017, 10:18 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

For admission into BBA courses, students are needed to clear the 12th or equivalent examination from any recognised board or school. Some colleges consider the criteria of securing 15% marks in the qualifying examination. The age should be in between 17 to 25 years. Various universities give admission in BBA courses on the basis of merit list. So you are eligible for this without mathematics.
27th August 2017, 11:10 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. BBA is equivalent to graduation and it is a professional course.
To get admission in BBA a candidate must be 12th passed with minimum 50% of marks along with any discipline.

To get admission in BBA maths is not compulsory. BBA is a 3 years of duration course.
27th August 2017, 11:17 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for BBA:

Aspirant should be 12th pass in any discipline from a recognised board with minimum 50% marks.

Minimum age should not be less than 17 years.

Yes without maths you can pursue this course.
28th August 2017, 12:28 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes you can pursue BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) event without mathematics.
A candidate who have completed 12th standard in any discipline with 50% marks from a recognized board of education is eligible to pursue BBA course.
28th August 2017, 02:53 AM
cataleya11

Yes you can pursue BBA without mathematics. There is no such eligibility mandate that you should study mathematics.

BBA aspirants should pass intermediate level with 50% marks(aggregate) without any pending subject. There is no compulsory subject to be studied in school level for BBA course.

BBA course includes knowledge of management and leadership. In the first two semesters you need to study Business Mathematics but it is not same as pure mathematics.

If you have the basic knowledge of mathematics then you can easily go through the business mathematics paper in Sem I and Sem II.
28th August 2017, 04:31 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can apply for the BBA course after the completion of class 12th without Mathematics as you will have to study Business Mathematics in your BBA which is not that much tough to handle, you can easily deal with it without any problem.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in any stream from a recognized Board scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it can apply for the BBA course in their Graduation. So, just score well in your class 12th examination in order to get admission in a reputed College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?