2nd April 2017, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in BA LLB or B.Com LLB course

Sir, I am pursuing BA from Delhi university this year and I had commerce stream in 12th.
I want to get admission in BALLB or B.Com LLB. Is it possible in Delhi university to get admission of 5 years BA LLB or B.Com LLB courses?

3rd April 2017, 04:38 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in BA LLB or B.Com LLB course

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am pursuing BA from Delhi university this year and I had commerce stream in 12th.
I want to get admission in BALLB or B.Com LLB. Is it possible in Delhi university to get admission of 5 years BA LLB or B.Com LLB courses?

Candidates who have passed Intermediate/Higher Secondary School Examination (10+2) or an equivalent examination securing at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for BA LLB course in various law colleges. The admission to the course will be done on the basis of Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) in various law colleges. Some colleges conduct their own entrance examination. The duration of the course is five years. For taking admission to B.Com LLB, some law colleges insist on candidates from commerce stream and many colleges accept 10+2 in any stream. The admission procedure is same as BA LLB course. So you have to clear the CLAT examination or the entrance examination conducted by the University for taking admission to BA LLB or B.Com LLB course. You have to apply online or offline for taking admission to the law courses.
3rd April 2017, 09:11 PM
khanexpert

Yes, you can get admission in B.A.LLB course after completion of your 12th standard, you will have to appear for an entrance test CLAT and after clearing the examination with minimum cut-off required in DU, you can get admission and pursue your course ahead.

Try to score as well as possible as the competition will be quite tough for admission in DU.
4th April 2017, 12:20 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Delhi University (DU) offers 3 years LLB course. That candidate who wants to pursue LLB course should have to meet the criteria of Delhi University.
Education qualification – The candidate should be a graduate from Delhi University or any other recognized university equivalent to the Delhi University. The candidates belonging to general category must have scored a minimum of 50% in the degree course and the candidate who belongs to OBC, PwD, and CW category must have scored a minimum of 45% in the degree course and for the candidate who belongs to ST/SC category must have obtained a minimum of 40% in the degree level examination. The candidates who have given their final year examination and waits for the result are also eligible to fill the application form under the provision that they will be eligible to write the entrance exam only when they will meet the eligibility criteria.
Age Bar – The aspirants can fill the application form irrespective of their maximum age as per the order of Supreme Court; vide date March 03, 2017.
4th April 2017, 12:21 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

First of all you have to complete intermediate with minimum 50% marks as aggregate. After that you can apply for BA LLB course. The course duration will be 5 years and this is a post graduation integrated course. You can pursue the same from Delhi University. You have to appear in the entrance exam conducted by DU for BA LLB course.
After completion of your course you can apply in Consultancies, Educational Institutes, Business House etc.
4th April 2017, 05:36 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

No college in Delhi University offers BA LLB integrated course of five years but you can apply for the B.Com LLB course integrated course from many colleges affiliated by Delhi University. Some of best colleges for pursuing B.Com LLB integrated five years course are Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College, Delhi University South Campus, Shivaji College, Hindu College etc.
You can apply for the admission without any entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?