11th February 2012, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

When will the application forms for B.A be issued?

Kindly let me know the issue of application form for B.A
please send details on my email id..

25th February 2012, 04:46 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the application forms for B.A be issued?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Kindly let me know the issue of application form for B.A
please send details on my email id..
As we all know that Bachelors of Arts is offered by almost every university, its really not possible to provide the tentative dates for admission of every universities.

Since you haven't mentioned the name of the university or even the region, we would request you to post your question again and mention the name of the university or the list of universities you want to pursue the course from. If it's difficult for you, you can even mention the name of the city or state so that we can provide you admission schedule of all the universities located within the region.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?