17th August 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

How to make my future in finance? I am a B.Com graduate

i am a bcom graduate ,working in a finance company and intrested in making future in finance so plz suggest me some career courses

15th August 2015, 05:13 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to make my future in finance? I am a B.Com graduate

If you are really interested in making career in finance after completion of bachelor's degree in finance then you must apply for the various management entrance test so as to do Master of Business administration in finance.

MBA in finance would be the best option for you being a commerce candidate. You can apply for the entrance test conducted for MBA course like:

1. Common Admission test conducted by the IIM.

2. Management aptitude test conducted by the AIMA.

3. SNAP.

4. XAT.

For CAT, a candidate must have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree.
10th April 2023, 06:04 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: How to make my future in finance? I am a B.Com graduate

As a B.Com graduate, there are several steps you can take to make your future in finance. Here are some suggestions:

Gain practical experience: Look for opportunities to gain practical experience in finance through internships, part-time jobs, or volunteer work. This will help you build a network of contacts and get a sense of the different career paths available in finance.

Pursue additional education: Consider pursuing a master's degree in finance, accounting, or business administration. This will provide you with a deeper understanding of finance concepts and make you more marketable to employers.

Build your skills: Build your skills in areas such as financial analysis, accounting, financial modeling, and data analysis. Consider taking courses or certifications in these areas to demonstrate your skills to potential employers.

Network: Attend industry events, join professional organizations, and connect with people in the finance industry. This will help you learn about job opportunities, build relationships with people in the field, and stay up-to-date on industry trends.

Consider certifications: Consider obtaining a professional certification, such as the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA). These certifications demonstrate your expertise and commitment to the field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?