1st August 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job after completing Food Technology?

I am fresher student of food tech and searching a job . How to get me job

Related Questions:
  1. Is M.Tech in Food Technology a good course? Job opportunities in this field?
  2. How can I get job after B.Tech in Food Technology? Can I improve my extra curricular activities?
  3. Is there any government job option for me after completing M.Tech in food technology?
  4. How to get a job after completing Food Technology?
  5. Job opportunities after completion of M.Sc Food Chemistry and Food Technology?
  6. How to get a suitable government job after completing B.E(Food processing and preservation technology) and MBA with 7 tears of experience in food processing?
  7. Difference in aspects of job in abroad and in India after completing MBA or M.Tech (food tech)?
  8. What should be the next step after completing diploma in food technology?
  9. Is it possible to do M.Tech in food technology after completing B.Tech in biotechnology? Job opportunities and scope of the course?
  10. What are the job chances for B.Tech graduates in Food Technology?
  11. How to do government job in food sector after doing B.Tech food technology with 1 year experience in quality assurance department in food industry
  12. Job scopes in foreign countries like America after doing food technology? Minimum salary that I can fetch abroad?
  13. Can I do masters in food technology after completing BSc Nursing
  14. Which is better in terms of job M.Sc Food Technology or M.Sc Food Science & Technology?
  15. Am i eligible for Food Inspector job being physically handicapped?
  16. Can I get a job as an organic chemistry after BSc in food technology? Can I do M.Tech after BSc in Food Technology?
  17. List reference books for Food Science and Technology course?
  18. Food Technology related courses to study for Mechanical Diploma holder? -- [New]
29th September 2011, 05:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job after completing Food Technology?

You have higher opportunities of job after completing you food technology course. You can opt for All India Food Inspectors exam. This exam is conducted by the UPSC. If you pass in this exam you can raise to the position of Food inspectors in various offices within the country. You can also opt for the other competitive examinations which are held for the various government jobs such as Banking, Civil service, railways etc. But it is more important for you enter in to a field in which you are qualified.
20th September 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.tech in Food Technology?..I would like to know the chances in the ISO certification Auditor and its mode of entry?
19th June 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

i have 20700 rank in kerala engineering... should i get seat for agriculture and food engineering in government colleges of kerala?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?