20th September 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for BTC if I have completed my graduation with one backlog?

i passed my graduation with grace in 1 subject am i eligible for btc.....pls give me response......I wanted to know the criteria for the same? It would be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Thank you.

21st September 2015, 12:04 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for BTC if I have completed my graduation with one backlog?

No, you are not eligible for BTC Exam after completing your graduation with one backlog.
Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.
Age Limit : Age of candidate must be between 21 t 31 years.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list.
21st September 2015, 02:59 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for BTC if I have completed my graduation with one backlog?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i passed my graduation with grace in 1 subject am i eligible for btc.....pls give me response......I wanted to know the criteria for the same? It would be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Thank you.
Sorry that you are not eligible for BTC course after Graduation with one backlog. You must clear the pending backlog to be eligible for BTC course. Basic Training Certificate (BTC) and this course is offered by Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board

Qualification Required for BTC:

- The educational qualification required to apply for BTC course, is a pass in the Bachelors’ degree program in Arts or Science disciplines with 50% from a recognized university.

- Your age should be not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 28 years as on last date to apply.
23rd September 2015, 12:24 AM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am to sorry to say you that you are not eligible for the above mentioned BTC exam having one backlog in your Graduation.

Eligibility criteria for the BTC examination:

Candidates must pass Graduation from any of the recognized University with no backlog.
Candidates age must be in between 21 to 31 years.
Candidates are selected on the basis of merit list.
26th June 2016, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 49.25% marks in graduation. I belong from Schedule caste. Am i eligible or not to apply Basic teacher course .
28th June 2016, 02:03 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to apply for BTC with 49.25% marks in graduation being a candidate belonging to scheduled caste as the minimum required percentage for SC/SCT candidate is 45% in graduation.

BTC stands for Basic Training Certificate.

BTC is a two year diploma course which makes candidates eligible to get appointment as primary teachers in government schools .

The eligibility criteria to appear for the BTC exam are as mentioned below :-

-The candidate must belongs to Uttar Pradesh state.

-The candidate should have passed graduation degree in any discipline with at least 50%(45% for SC/ST) marks from a government recognized university .

-The candidate possessing B.Ed. degree can also apply for the BTC.

-The candidate age limit should be in between 18 to 30 years. The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for candidates belonging to the OBC and SC/ST category .
22nd August 2016, 06:41 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

Hi friend
You should not have that backlog when you are appearing for BTC. That means you should have cleared the backlog first and after that only you will be eligible to appear for the examination. In addition you will have to meet the other eligible criteria as well.
2nd September 2017, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have obtained 59% mark in high school 64% mark in intermediate 48% mark in graduation am i eligible for btc
23rd December 2017, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for B.Tech students to take admission in BTC course. If any one have 1 back in first year of B.tech, but cleared all other then he will be eligible for this course or not.
3rd June 2019, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir my percentage is 61% in 10 ,60 % in intermediate and 49.66 in graduation and I belong to obc category ,so I m eligible for btc or not.
6th July 2019, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have got 49.28%in graduation &I am in general category can I apply for btc or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?