2nd April 2019, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Difference between BPharm and Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?

Sir/Madam, I am interested to do Bachelor of Physiotherapy course. On the other hand, I am also planning for BPharm course. I want to know about the differences between these two courses. Can you please let me know about the differences? Waiting for your response!

9th April 2019, 08:30 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between BPharm and Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?

Both courses have their significant values and it completely depends on your study interest.

The future prospects for BPharm students are mainly in Biochemical and Pharmacological industries. On the other hand by doing Physiotherapy course you can become a registered Physiotherapist in hospitals, can start your own Physiotherapy clinics.
10th April 2019, 12:54 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Difference between BPharm and Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam, I am interested to do Bachelor of Physiotherapy course. On the other hand, I am also planning for BPharm course. I want to know about the differences between these two courses. Can you please let me know about the differences? Waiting for your response!
Both programmes have significant responsibilities in their respective fields. The admission criteria to join BPharm is 50% marks in 12th with PCB(Physics, Chemistry, Biology) or PCM(Physics, Chemistry, Maths) combination and 4 years total duration course. For Physiotherapy, the criteria are 50% in 12th with PCB combination from recognized board.

The career opportunities for B.Pharm in Biochemical and Pharmacological industries and also after M.Pharm degree in research and higher studies. The future for BPT students in Medical colleges or in super specialty hospitals as Registered Physiotherapist and may start their self Physiotherapy clinics.students may continue for MPT.

And most importantly as a B.Pharm, you will be a Chemist and with BPT you will be the Doctor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?