26th April 2014, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Direct admission to 2nd year Medical course?

I have completed my B.Tech Biotechnology. And interested in medical course can i get lateral entry to 2nd Year. in any medical course.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission direct 2nd year of B.E after passing diploma in IT with 73%?
  2. What is the cutoff marks for direct B.E 2nd year admission?
  3. 3rd year cutoff list for admission in direct 2nd year for Chemical in Mumbai University colleges
  4. Admission in E&TC engineering direct 2nd year?
  5. How to get admission in B.E after doing diploma 3 years course? Any entrance exam which I have to answer? Can I get direct admission to B.E 2nd year?
  6. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Admission to direct 2nd year after diploma? Marks required for admission?
  8. After diploma can I get admission in direct 2nd year? How many marks are required for admission?
  9. How much percentage is required to get admission in direct 2nd year?
  10. Where can I get admission in direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI with 73% in Mechanical Engineering
  11. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Karnataka? Colleges available for the lateral entry in Maharashtra?
  12. What to get direct admission in 2nd in 2nd year? I am pursuing B.Tech computer science
  13. Is it worth taking admission in IITs for direct 2nd year admission? Procedure to take admission?
  14. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year engineering admission for ENTC?
  15. How to take admission in MCA 2nd year after doing BCA from WBUT
  16. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma after completing my HSC Electronics? Procedure and the colleges?
  17. How to take direct admission in intermediate course of ICWAI after passing B.Com 2nd year?
  18. Direct admission in MCA 2nd year after BCA, possible? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd May 2014, 09:04 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Direct admission to 2nd year Medical course?

It is good if you have done B.tech in biotechnology but i think it is not possible that you will get admission through lateral Entry but i am not sure may be some colleges provide this opportunity so you should consult with concerned college in which you want to get admission for any medical college.

As you have done B.Tech in biotechnology then it is best to do something in your field i think you should not leave your path. You should do M.tech this is best course for your career and for this you have to app;y for the GATE exam and after that you will get admission in reputed and best college but you have to get good marks in entrance.

After that you can apply for the job in many companies which are related to your field and there are many companies in India there you can easily get good job after the masters.
Instead this you can also apply for the MBA in biotechnology this is also a good course and it has good scope also. Masters in business administration is 2 years course and there are many courses or fields in MBA you can choose nay of them but i think you should choose your field for the MBA.

After MBA you can apply for the job in many companies and you will get good job and good salary package also. Now decision is yours and if you want to apply for the medical course then you should concerned with that college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?