24th June 2014, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Do I have to appear in entrance exam for admission in MERI, TS Chanakya or LBS? /details of that entrance exam?

Iam a final year mechanical engg and i want to join merchant navy in the engine side. Do i have to appear for any entrance test for taking admission in MERI,TS Chanakya or LBS?? If yes then when is the exam held and what is the fees structure and duration of course??

Related Questions:
  1. After learning diploma in mechanical engineering how to join merchant navy?
  2. Courses in the field of Marine Engineering for 12th passed students? How to apply for entrance exam for admission to these courses?
  3. Can we join Marine Engineering after completing Mechanical engineering from Private Colleges?
  4. Date of issue of forms for engineering?
  5. How to apply for engineering after passing 12th with 90%?
  6. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy? Age limit and requirements for joining merchant navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How may I get the details of entrance exam for M.Sc? Is it necessary to write entrance exam to get seat in M.Sc course?
  8. Fees for Government Merchant Navy?
  9. Details of B.Ed Government Entrance Exam for this years admission? Any other way to join B.Ed regular course without entrance exam in Government College using Counseling?
  10. Last date of filling the admission form and receipt of getting the admission form in TS Chanakya Navi Mumbai? Is CET exam necessary for getting admission in TS Chanakya?
  11. Best institute for studying B.Tech Marine Engineering course in India?
  12. Total fee structure for one year Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering? Best college for Mechanical Engineering for Merchant Navy?
  13. Procedure, Eligibility and Good colleges for joining in Merchant Navy?
  14. When to recollect the association CET form? What is the cost of the application form?
  15. Entrance Examinations for admission to PG courses
  16. Can I join in Merchant Navy after qualifying in BSc Mathematics?
  17. What is the alternate way to get colleges other than AIEEE and IIT?
  18. Recovery of EKT exam hall ticket number?
22nd September 2016, 08:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to appear in entrance exam for admission in MERI, TS Chanakya or LBS? /details of that entrance exam?

You can get admission through JEE Main which us conducted every year for admission in various engineering courses. Seats will be allotted based on th rank in the entrance exam.

Hence, make sure you perform well in the entrance exam, so that you can get admission in top institutes like TS Chanakya, MERI and LBS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?