17th December 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the alternate way to get colleges other than AIEEE and IIT?

hey i am shamsul plz tell me alternative way of getting colleges other than aieee and iit ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Tech in future after passing 10th?
  2. How many times can a person give IIT JEE exam? List of top IIT JEE government colleges? Eligibility criteria for IIT JEE and AIEEE?
  3. Which are the Government colleges and exams like AIEEE and IIT? Scholarship exam pattern of it?
  4. AIEEE and IIT question papers of last 10 years?
  5. How to get admission in Institutes like PEC, Thapar? Qualifications required to get into good colleges? Any way to get in without AIEEE or IIT?
  6. In which college can I apply after completing diploma in mechanical with 80.44%? -- [New]
  7. Which are the best engineering colleges that I can get after scoring 5000-10000 rank in IIT or 10,000 to 20,000 in AIEEE?
  8. How many times a person can give IIT JEE exam?
  9. Scored 75% in Diploma in Electronics : Colleges offering direct 2nd year entry? Syllabus of the entrance test? Last date to submit forms for AIEEE, IIT and UPTU exam?
  10. Best Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can diploma holders join in IIT, AIEEE college?
  12. How to apply for Biotech after HSC Examination? Is there any entrance test for Biotech after 12th? What is the date?
  13. What is the new pattern of IIT and AIEEE? Am I eligible for IIT JEE or AIEEE after scoring 55%?
  14. Model question papers for railway recruitment cell post?
  15. Last 5 years solved question papers of IIT JEE and AIEEE? Which books to refer for both exams?
  16. What is the best line in computer field?
  17. Last date of sale AIEEE, IIT JEE, AIEEE, DCE and BCA forms? Information about these entrance test?
  18. How to join NIT college of Kerala after completing Lateral entry in Mechanical Engineering?
19th December 2011, 06:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the alternate way to get colleges other than AIEEE and IIT?

Through the score of IIT JEE you will get admission in all IITs, IT BHU, Indian Institute of Mines, etc. AIEEE exam score helps you in admission in all NITs and many other colleges. Each state has its own separate entrance exam like Maharashtra Common Entrance Exam, Kerala Common Entrance exam, etc. You can write the entrance exam of your state to get admission in any of the engineering college in your state. Vellore institute of Technology has its own entrance exam. Even BITS Pilani has its own entrance exam BITSAT. Many other universities like Bharati Vidya University, SRM University, etc. have their own entrance exam. You can clear any of these entrance exams to get admission in engineering college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?