25th January 2012, 02:03 PM
drkpolytechnic

After learning diploma in mechanical engineering how to join merchant navy?

Hello sir , i am learning diploma in mechanical engg. after that i want to joine merchant navy how do i do ? can you tell me please.

Related Questions:
21st June 2012, 12:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After learning diploma in mechanical engineering how to join merchant navy?

When you are in the final year of diploma course you should be prepared to appear for the entrance exams. The exams are conducted by IIT. Institutes like T.S Chanakya, MERI, LBS are some of reputed institutes in this field. You will be eligible only if you score at least 60% marks. Also you should not be over 20 years old. If you clear the exam you will need to enroll for the Deck cadet three months course.
7th November 2012, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: After learning diploma in mechanical engineering how to join merchant navy?

sir i completed diploma in mechanical and i want to join merchsnt navy plese tell me next step.......plz tell me dates of exam for merchant navy
6th June 2013, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed diploma in mechanical.i want to join merchant navy....so pls tell me next prosses...
2nd July 2013, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

can i join merchant navy after doing 4 years diploma in tool and die (mechanical)?
23rd July 2013, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have complit my diploma exam,I got 59%. Marks ,
Sir can I join the merchant navy??
28th October 2014, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir , i am learning diploma in
mechanical engg. after that i want to
joine merchant navy how do i do ?
I am 21 yrs old and I m from ST category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?