7th June 2017, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to give the compartment exam for failing in additional subject in 6th semester?

I failed in 6th semester (additional subject) maths and passed in all my main subject. Is it necessary to give compartment exam? or it's not needed? Can you please give me the right information on this? I just want to know if it will be considered as failed after completion of the degree.

8th June 2017, 06:48 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Do I need to give the compartment exam for failing in additional subject in 6th semester?

There is no need of giving compartment exam since you have failed in additional subject but have passed is all other main subject.
The role of additional subject is to promote a candidate if he/she has failed in any one main subject.But in your case you have passed in all your main subjects so there is no role of additional subject.
9th June 2017, 12:21 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to give the compartment exam for failing in additional subject in 6th semester?

Yes, you have to prepare and give compartment exam in the subject who have failed in, without clearing the paper with pass marks, you will not be eligible to get your mark sheet and admission. Hence its compulsory to appear in the failed paper to clear your semester.
17th July 2020, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

if i am pass in additional subject but compartment in main subject
will i able to give the compartment exam of that main exam?
17th March 2021, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

does my additional subject 'IT' helps me, if i fail any one subject?
8th July 2022, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

Hi I failed in 2 exams of my final year of bcom I have no idea what will happen next can anyone help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?