18th March 2016, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Does Anna University is going to conduct 2nd counselling for admission in Medical colleges?

Hi,
I have joined SSN this year through Anna University counselling. But I really want to join Anna University. Is there Anna university second counselling to fill up the vacancies due to people who shift to TN Medical colleges? If there is no second counselling, what will happen to those vacancies? Because there are three counselling for Medical colleges and a lot of vacancies in top colleges will arise.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges under Anna University offering M.E. to a candidate who has secured 4095 AIR in GATE and scored 51.057 marks in TANCET? Date of counselling in Anna University through TANCET?
  2. How to get application form for B.Tech PSG college of engineering?
  3. Colleges that come under Anna University Counselling for MCA course through TANCET Exam?
  4. Date of counseling of WBJEE for medical? Last years rank wise admission in different medical colleges in WB?
  5. Fee structure for MBBS course under Management Quota?
  6. Names of the colleges under Anna University counseling
  7. When will the counselling begin for M.Tech course of Anna University?
  8. How may I get the admission in engineering colleges of Rajsthan for B.Tech course through AIEEE? Is there any separate counselling be conduct for the same?
  9. Can I get admission in Anna University through counselling if scored 392 marks in GATE-CSE? Last year cutoff rank to apply for counselling?
  10. List of colleges for counselling in Madurai?
  11. Can a candidate from Tamilnadu participate in Anna university counselling? I did my schooling in Pondicherry
  12. Can I join Institute in Dindugul if I write Tancet in Coimbatore? I want to do MBA in Dindigul
  13. When the counselling will be started in Anna University for a candidate who has secured 1214 rank in BBA-CET?
  14. Which colleges will be available for M.E counseling after scoring 20.170 in Anna University? I have finished my B.E in EE
  15. What is the procedure for Re-Counseling?
  16. Is 11 cutoff enough for admission through Anna University counseling?
  17. Which colleges are available for me in M.E counseling for TANCET after scoring 37.692 marks in Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to apply for M.Tech in PSG? Date of sale of application forms for M.Tech in PSG?
20th March 2016, 11:17 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Does Anna University is going to conduct 2nd counselling for admission in Medical colleges?

Every seat will be allocated based on the Cut off marks, Caste and othere preference in counseling. Not many will select Medical after joining this institution since they have selected Engineering only because they know that they will not get with the previous counseling cut off. Very less number of students shift from Engineering to Medical some may shift in the next year also.

The seats will not be refilled or replaced with other students because whenever they intake students they always get filled with additional persons through staff quota, industrial quota etc. So they dont fill those vacated seats.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?