29th July 2012, 09:40 PM
R.Prasanth radha

Names of the colleges under Anna University counseling

My name is R.Prasanth from vellore.Mycutoff is 156.5. I want some colleges names to choose in Anna University counselling for my cutoff.I want the reply before 3rd August please.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Anna University if I missed the counseling? Can I re-appear for counseling?
  2. Anna University affiliated colleges in Trichy and Thanjavur? What is the date of issue of counseling forms?
  3. Anna university affiliated colleges in Trichy and Thanjavur?
  4. Which colleges will be available for M.E counseling after scoring 20.170 in Anna University? I have finished my B.E in EE
  5. Which colleges are available for me in M.E counseling for TANCET after scoring 37.692 marks in Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Names of the colleges under Anna University offering M.E course in Tamilnadu?
  7. Names of the colleges under Anna University offering M.E course in Tamilnadu?
  8. Will I get counseling seat in Anna University after scoring 94.3%? Any good colleges in Chennai?
  9. Date of counseling of Anna University for TANCET?
  10. Is there any possibility to get a government college in Anna University Counseling -- [New]
  11. Any chance for me to get into top colleges through Anna university counseling after scoring 859 in HSC exam and 133 cutoff?
  12. Names and details of Anna University colleges for M.E in Tamilnadu?
  13. ME counseling dates 2010 for Anna University
  14. In which college can I get a seat after scoring 33.162 in TANCET M.E computer science?
  15. Colleges available for me in M.E counseling for TANCET after scoring 27.692 marks in Anna University?
  16. Which colleges are available for me in M.E counseling for TANCET after scoring 22.559 marks in Anna University
  17. Names of polytechnic college in which I can get admission through counseling?
  18. Best colleges to choose in Anna University counseling? My cutoff is 156.5
8th February 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the colleges under Anna University counseling

Can I do my M.Sc in Computer Science from Anna University?
24th May 2014, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

i have my cut off 153 i want to now the last year engineering college in anna university
21st June 2014, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Hai I'm murali my cut off mark is 199.25 please I know information about colleges available for my cut off
20th July 2014, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

i'm gobi.i m studying in kongu polytechnic college,i went for admission in kongu polytechnic college for civil department they told you can take computer technology after completing diplomo you can take civuil engineering in b.e..after two weeks my father somewhere and told if you take civil in diplomo only you can take civil in b.e then,i told my father to come to college and ask they told if you came in one week only you can change the department,now we send the details to chennai now you can't change the department.can you help me to change my department.....?
14th May 2015, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Which engineering college I can choose in anna university counselling? My cut off is 179.75
18th May 2016, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

My cutoff mark is 182.5 I am have to know the collages name in counseling available for my cutoff
20th May 2017, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

My cut off is 155 and can I get seat in Loyola engineering college without donation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?