10th March 2018, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Whether M.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) is offered in IIT Gandhinagar?

Hello, I am interested to study M.Tech in IIT Gandhinagar. Kindly tell me about its affiliation. Also I would like to know that Mechanical Engineering stream is provided by IIT Gandhinagar?

21st April 2018, 03:02 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether M.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) is offered in IIT Gandhinagar?

Yes, definitely M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering is offered at IIT Gandhinagar.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Tech or B.E in the relevant field from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from IIT Gandhinagar.
Candidates must have a valid GATE scorecard for M.Tech admission.
21st April 2018, 07:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether M.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) is offered in IIT Gandhinagar?

Yes, the M.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) course is offered in IIT, Gandhinagar. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing M.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) course, you should have passed B.E/ B.Tech course with at least 55% (50% for SC/ ST) aggregate marks from a recognised university. You should have to appear and qualify the GATE examination and appear in the interview to get admission for pursuing M.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) course in IIT Gandhinagar.
22nd April 2018, 11:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering course is offered in IIT Gandhinagar. IIT Gandhinagar is a public engineering institute that is located in Gandhinagar and this has been declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India. This institute offers M.Tech in several streams including, Chemical Engineering, Earth System Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Biological Engineering..etc.,

Hence, I am very sure that this M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering course is offered by IIT Gandhinagar. Research areas in this discipline include,

<> Thermal Science and Engineering

<> Solid Mechanics

<> Dynamics and Control

The basic educational qualification required is B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc or its equivalent with minimum 55% marks in concerned streams.

Click here for More Details

Click here for Contact Details
23rd April 2018, 12:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am interested to study M.Tech in IIT Gandhinagar. Kindly tell me about its affiliation. Also I would like to know that Mechanical Engineering stream is provided by IIT Gandhinagar?

Yes, the MTech Mechanical Engineering course is offered in IIT Gandhinagar. Candidates with a minimum of 55% (5.5 on a 10 point scale) in BE / BTech / MSc or equivalent in Mechanical engineering are eligible to apply for the admission to study MTech Mechanical Engineering. Candidates should have a valid GATE score for studying MTech Mechanical Engineering in IIT Gandhinagar. Those candidates who have studied BTech in IITs with CGPA/CPI of 8.0 or above are eligible to apply without GATE score. IIT Gandhinagar website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?