5th September 2022, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and age for Sub Inspector exam 2022

Sir my name is Sankalpa Aich , now I am a 2nd sem student of IT engineering and I am 18 now I will become 19 , Can I give the exam of sub inspector exam in 2022?

9th September 2022, 05:26 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and age for Sub Inspector exam 2022

Eligibility criteria and age criteria required for Sub Inspector Exam 2022:

The basic eligibility criteria and age criteria required to apply for Sub Inspector recruitment exam is given below,

Name of the Job Position- Sub Inspector

@ The minimum age required is 21 years and maximum age should not exceed 28 years to be eligible.

@ There is a relaxation for reserved category candidiates.

@ Candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree in 10+2+3 pattern or more are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

@ So with your 19 years age, I cannot say that you will be eligible to apply for this recruitment. Please go through the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
9th September 2022, 06:51 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility and age for Sub Inspector exam 2022:-

Eligibility criteria-

Educational qualification:-
The candidate should have passed graduation degree or equivalent from a recognised University.

Age limit:-
A candidate must be at least 21 years of age.

Nationality:-
The candidates applying must be an Indian citizen.
9th September 2022, 11:49 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The common eligibility to appear for SI recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The examination is conducted in various stages such as written and physical examination.

The age limit and physical criteria varies with examination. So, you can visit the official notification for detail information. You are in the 2nd year of the engineering course, so you are not eligible to appear for the examination now.
11th September 2022, 12:06 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

To get the recruitment in Sub Inspector you have to appear and qualify in examination conducted by the respective state government.

The examination is conducted in various stages. The required minimum educational qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you cannot appear for the examination in the 2nd year of the course. For detail information visit the official website.
11th September 2022, 06:32 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Eligibility:-

The age limit of a candidate applying for the post of Sub Inspector must lie between the age bracket of 18-25 years.

The candidate must fulfill the required educational qualification as per the post they are applying for to satisfy the MP SI Eligibility Criteria 2022.

No prior experience is required for the posts. It is open to freshers as well.
15th September 2022, 08:26 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

In general the minimum education required to apply for the post of Sub Inspector under any state Police is a bachelor degree course from a recognized university. In certain cases students pursuing final year of their bachelor degree courses are also allowed to appear in these examinations.

So, just being in the second semester i.e; 1st Year of four year degree in engineering course, you are not eligible for appearing in Sub Inspector recruitment examinations unless you complete your bachelor degree course or get into the final year of the same degree course.

Also, your age should not be a problem for appearing in Sub Inspector recruitment examinations as the upper age limit for appearing in these examination is generally 27 years to 30 years or even more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?