22nd March 2011, 10:19 PM
poreddyanuradha

Eligibility criteria, syllabus, age limit and date of the food inspector exam?

Hi.

I want to become food inspector. What is the eligibility criteria, syllabus, age limit, and when will be the exam conducted. I have completed graduation in Food Technology.

Kindly reply to my above query as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria, Syllabus and the date of exam of Food Inspector after completing Graduation in Chemistry?
  2. How to apply for Food or Drug Inspector exam? Syllabus and eligibility criteria?
  3. Can i fill Drug Inspector and Food Inspector form being a B.Pharma final year student?
  4. How may I get the Syllabus of food inspector exam held in Madhya Pradesh? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  5. What's the syllabus and eligibility criteria for food inspector recruitment exam in Madhya Pradesh? How may I get the previous years question papers for the same?
  6. Is there any Quality Inspector job in FCI? How to get this job in Food Corporation of India?
  7. Previous years question papers of food inspector of MP? Information about eligibility criteria of food inspector?
  8. Eligibility criteria for Food Inspector Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility criteria for appearing in Food Inspector examination? -- [New]
  10. Previous years question papers of food inspector of Madhya Pradesh? What is the eligibility criteria for food inspector?
  11. Details about the food inspector exam? Eligibility criteria of it?
  12. What is the syllabus for drug/food inspector in MP? Date of the entrance exam?
  13. Information about Food Inspector entrance exam? What is the procedure and syllabus?
  14. Information about the Food Inspector exam? What is the date of it? Pattern of the exam?
  15. Date of exam, syllabus and pattern of Food Inspector and Taxation Inspector recruitment examination
  16. Doing B.Pharmacy - Eligibility criteria for becoming a Food Inspector?
  17. How can I get syllabus for food inspector exam of Madhya Pradesh?
  18. Am i eligible for Food Inspector job being physically handicapped?
23rd March 2011, 02:30 AM
tannu90

Default Re: Eligibility criteria, syllabus, age limit and date of the food inspector exam?

Eligibility:

Candidates should be in between 21 to 35 years of age as on 01 July 2010. There is relaxation for the reserved category candidates in age limit as per government rules

Educational Qualification:

Minimum educational qualification criteria should be fullfilled by the interested candidates in order to apply for the posts of Food Inspector in the department of Food and Medical Administration.

No. of posts: 430 posts (Gen-212, SC-89, ST- 14, OBC-115),

Pay Scale: The prescribed salary for the specified post is Rs.9300 - 34800 + Grade Pay of Rs.4200

Selection Procedure:

Candidates will have to clear the Food Inspectors Recruitment Examination - 2010 in order to get selected for the posts of Food Inspector in the Food and Medical Administration Department.

How to apply: Application completed in all respects should be submitted (registered post or by hand) to Secretary, (Deptt No.A-2/E-1/2010) Public Service Commission, UP, 10, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Allahabad-211018.

Last date for the reciept of application is 19 February 2010.

For more information visit http://www.uppsc.org.in
23rd March 2011, 12:13 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility criteria, syllabus, age limit and date of the food inspector exam?

Hiiiiii,

Syllabus / Exam Pattern for Food Inspector Exam are as follows: -

1. Written Tests = Consisting of 5 papers of 200 marks each.

Paper - I = General Ability includes General English, General Studies, Indian History, Geography. [Objective Type]

Paper - II & III = It includes relevant questions from engineering stream.
[Objective Type]

Paper - IV & V = It includes relevant questions from engineering stream. [Subjective Type]

2. Personality Test = Interview

Eligibility criteria & Age Limit for Food Inspector Exam are as follows: -

1. Pass graduation / Bachelor’s degree in any subject or in any engineering stream or equivqlent from a recognised institute / university.

2. Age - 21 Years to 30 Years for General candidates, 21 Years to 33 Years for OBC candidates and 21 Years to 35 Years for SC / ST candidates.

3. Nationality - Indian

NOTE: - Final year appearing candidates can also apply.

Important Dates (Tentative) For Food Inspector Exam: -

1. Date of Exam = May 29, 2011

2. Sale of application = March 14, 2011

3. Last date for issuing application forms = March 31, 2011

4. Last date for submission of completed application forms = April 18, 2011

Good Luck
23rd March 2011, 04:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Since you have completed graduation you can apply for this exam. You should have pursued the course from a recognised institute. Also you should be atleast 21 years old. You will need to clear the entrance exam too. The notifications come when there is a vacancy.
30th March 2011, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

iI did Msc Microbiology so am i eligible for food inspector exam, and when its going to be held this year?
11th April 2011, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam, i completed bsc. (agriculture). i want to know dat whether i am eligible to write food inspector exam and when its going to be held dis year?
8th May 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

i have done graduation in Bsc biotechnology from R.D.V.V JABALPUR.I want to know the incoming dates for enterance exam of FOOD INSPECTOR FOR 2011-2012 after april.
23rd May 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

i am a physiotherapist, am i eligible 4 exam
28th May 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

hello, i completed bsc(biotechnology) i want to know dat whether i am eligible to write food inspector exam and when its going to be held dis year?
7th June 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/Madam

I have completed my graduation in Food Science and Quality Control, Botany, and Chemistry in 2005. Am I eligible for food inspector exam and when will be the exam and what will be the syllabus could be please let me know?

thnx
28th June 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i did b.sc in home science m i eligible 4 givng the xam
17th July 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

h type of ello sir i did b.sc in bio group iwant to know that paper pattern of exam and how type of question in my subject
9th August 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my b.tech in food tech in 2011.m i eligibile 4 this exam .tell me date of exam and realated exam which i can give
6th October 2011, 05:13 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

for this post a candidate must have to clear the food inspector recruitment exam, the age limit for this exam is 21-30, there are 5 & 3 years of relaxation are given to SC\ST candidate,
you must have to Pass graduation / Bachelor’s degree in any subject or in any engineering stream or equivqlent from a recognised institute / university.

forhttp://www.uppsc.org.in/ more details you can visit-
15th November 2011, 09:18 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

Since you have completed graduation you can apply for this exam. You should have pursued the course from a recognised institute. Also you should be atleast 21 years old. You will need to clear the entrance exam too. The notifications come when there is a vacancy.
15th November 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed in M.Sc. Bioechnology in 2007.please give me detail of exam for food inspector & drug inspector.
11th December 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i completed my B.tech in Bio-Technology am i eligible for Food Inspector( Task Force ) ? If not please tell me the minimum Qualification. Thanking you in advance
12th January 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

when is the all india food inspector exam in 2012?and when and where will the application form will be available?
31st March 2012, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

I have done B.A(prog) , having food technology as one of the suaject and msc in dietitic and food service management . Am i Eligible for the exam of food inspector
29th August 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

minimum percentage required for food inspector exam?
23rd December 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

I m in final year B.sc(agri) student can i apply for food inspector exam
25th August 2013, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

what is minimum percentage for exam of food inspector and how many chances are there for general category?
5th March 2014, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

i am studying nutrition,food service management and dietetics . this exam eligible to me
21st June 2020, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

I did BSc. In hotel management can I apply for food inspector?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?