9th June 2018, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee structure of BFA(Painting) in Banaras Hindu University?

Dear friends, I am interested to join Banaras Hindu University for BFA(Painting) program. Can I know about the fee structure of this course and also the course duration as well. Thank you!

10th June 2018, 11:38 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee structure of BFA(Painting) in Banaras Hindu University?

BFA refers to Bachelor of Fine Arts and for pursuing the same from BHU ( Banaras Hindu University ) you need to qualify BHU UET ( Undergraduate Entrance Test ).

The overall duration of BFA course is four years which is divided into eight semesters while the proposed course fee for the first year is Rs 3420 ( Rs 2035 for 1st semester and Rs 1385 for 2nd semester ). The existing course fee for BFA course is Rs 2407 ( i.e; Rs 2082 for 1st semester and Rs 325 for 2nd semester ). For more details regarding the fee structure for different courses in BHU, you can refer to the link http://www.bhu.ac.in/academic/fee/Feerevision.pdf.

For appearing in BHU UET for admission in BFA degree course, you need to have completed your Class 12th in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized board. Also, your age need to lie under 22 years by the 1st July of that year in which you are going to appear in the same examination. Age relaxation and marks relaxation are allowed for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

For more details and updates regarding BHU UET and admission criteria for BFA course, you can refer to the link www.bhuonline.in .
10th June 2018, 12:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee structure of BFA(Painting) in Banaras Hindu University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to join Banaras Hindu University for BFA(Painting) program. Can I know about the fee structure of this course and also the course duration as well. Thank you!

The course duration of BFA Painting in Banaras Hindu University is four (4) years. The fee for the BFA Painting in Banaras Hindu University is as follows:

Student welfare fund – Rs 150 - 1st and 2nd semester
Extracurricular activities fund – Rs 105 - 1st and 2nd semester
Academic assessment – Rs 150 -1st and 2nd semester
Campus utility fund – Rs 205 -1st and 2nd semester
Tuition fee – Rs 100 -1st and 2nd semester
Library fee – Rs 250 -1st and 2nd semester
Student health welfare scheme – Rs 175 -1st and 2nd semester
Development fund – Rs 250 -1st and 2nd semester
Alumni activity fee – Rs 50 – 1st semester only
Enrollment fee – Rs 100 – 1st semester only
Admission fee – Rs 50 – 1st semester only
I-card and passbook fee – Rs 50 – 1st semester only
College caution money – Rs 300 – 1st semester only
Degree charges – Rs 100 – 1st semester only

Total – 1st Semester – Rs 2035 and 2nd Semester – Rs 1385 – Total – Rs 3420
10th June 2018, 07:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Course duration and fee structure of BFA in Painting in Banaras Hindu University:

Some of the major details like course duration and fee structure of this BFA in Painting in Banaras Hindu University are given below,

Name of the college - Banaras Hindu University

Name of the Course - BFA in Paining

Duration of the course - 4 years

Fee Structure - Around Rs.30,000/-

Click here for More Details
11th June 2018, 12:13 AM
google girl
Senior Member+

Fee Structure of Bachelor of Fine Arts (Painting) in Banaras Hindu University is Rs. 1,236 per year.
Course Duration of this course is 4 years.
15th September 2022, 08:53 PM
Mythreyi1990

Course structure

Academic assessment

Extra curricular activities

Fees paying

Duration of course

Alumni activity

Students welfare funds
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?