15th October 2015, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in WBTET for B.Ed graduate of Kashmir University?

Hello Sir,
I have done B.Ed from Kashmir University. I want to give WBTET. Kindly tell me am I eligible to apply for WBTET? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether WBSSC and WBTET are same? Eligibility to apply for B.Sc(IT) and B.Ed graduate?
  2. Date of B.Ed entrance exam?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for CTET after passing BSc with 49.6% from Kumau University and B.Ed from Kashmir University
  4. Can I apply for KAS Exam being a candidate having completed Degree in Mumbai University but being a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir?
  5. Can I apply for B.Com? Is the course available in Kashmir?
  6. Question papers of WBTET examination?
  7. Why Kashmir University not accepting any distance mode degrees of any other university?
  8. Sample question papers of WBTET examination
  9. Previous sample question papers for WBTET examination
  10. Is Biochemistry degree student eligible for WBTET?
  11. University of Kashmir - Faculty of Biological Science -M.Sc in Biochemistry Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for B.Ed in Jammu Kashmir university? I've done BA from Delhi university with 40% marks
  13. How can I apply for correspondence B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the eligibility for the same?
  14. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  15. Sample Question Papers for TET Exam with answers of Bengali and English? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Criteria to become a Teacher after doing B.Ed from Kashmir University? Age criteria for general and SC category?
  17. Can I get admission in Jammu Kashmir university for B.Ed course? I have done BA with 44% marks from Kashmir University
  18. How can I get admission in B.Ed? My B.A percentage is 48%
20th October 2015, 06:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in WBTET for B.Ed graduate of Kashmir University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have done B.Ed from Kashmir University. I want to give WBTET. Kindly tell me am I eligible to apply for WBTET? Waiting for your reply.
Yes, you are eligible for WBTET exam.

If you have completed bachelor degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for West Bengal TET exam.

Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?