7th July 2015, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Whether WBSSC and WBTET are same? Eligibility to apply for B.Sc(IT) and B.Ed graduate?

Hello,
I am B.Sc(IT) graduate with B.Ed. Am I eligible for WBSSC and WBTET competitive exams? I want to know that both are same or different?

16th July 2015, 11:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether WBSSC and WBTET are same? Eligibility to apply for B.Sc(IT) and B.Ed graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am B.Sc(IT) graduate with B.Ed. Am I eligible for WBSSC and WBTET competitive exams? I want to know that both are same or different?
You have completed B.Sc in IT with B.Ed so you are eligible for WBTET exam which is conducted by West Bengal School Service exam.

If you have completed bachelor degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for West Bengal School Service Commission exam.

Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years.

For online application or other details of West Bengal School Service Commission exam, you can visit to the official website http://www.westbengalssc.com
5th November 2016, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether WBSSC and WBTET are same? Eligibility to apply for B.Sc(IT) and B.Ed graduate?

My degree is BCA from SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY. Am I eligible for WEST BENGAL school service commission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?