23rd March 2016, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to get admission in MBBS course in any Government Medical college?

Hi,

My daughter wants to get admission in the MBBS course. She wants to study this course from any Government medical college. So tell me about the eligibility criteria to study this course? Kindly guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?
  2. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  3. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in Government Medical College in MBBS in Gujarat? Percentage required for admission in class 12th?
  4. How can I get admission in government medical college for MBBS through government college in Srinagar
  5. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Gujarat colleges in Management sheets? What is the eligibility criteria for admission in medical college for MBBS?
  6. What is the fee structure for St Johns medical college? Eligibility and the admission criteria?
  7. How to get admission in Undergraduate medical course after scoring 75% in PCB?
  8. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get admission in MBBS by MCI in colleges like MS University medical college, government medical college Surat?
  10. Procedure for admission for Interstate students? Am I eligible for admission for MBBS in BJ medical college after scoring 182.5?
  11. What should be the process to join Pathology?
  12. Number of seats for MBBS course in Manipal University? Eligibility criteria for this course? Does this a Government College? Fee structure for this course?
  13. How to study MBBS in India government medical college after completing 12th class? I have scored 50% marks
  14. Which are the government colleges of MBBS in Mumbai? What is the total cost of studies including fee structure? Criteria for admission in MBBS?
  15. Is it possible for me to take admission for MBBS course in Aurangabad government medical college? I have got 68% marks in HSC
  16. How to take admission in government college for MBBS? I am a 12th standard student
  17. How can I get scholarship sponsored by Government if got admission in MBBS at GMERS Medical College, Vadodara?
  18. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
23rd March 2016, 06:34 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get admission in MBBS course in any Government Medical college?

There are many entrances that students can take to get admission in MBBS course. One of the main National entrance exam is the All India Medical entrance conducted by CBSE for admission to MBBS and BDS seats under 15% All India Quota in Government medical and dental colleges of India .

The eligibility criteria for the AIPMT are as under:-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English subjects with minimum 50% marks for general category and 40% marks for OBC/SC/ST candidates.

-It is necessary for a candidate to pass individually in all the subjects in 12th class examination to become eligible for the AIPMT .

-The age limit to apply for the exam is from 17 years to 25 years as on or before 31st December of the year of Admission..The upper age limit is relaxed for OBC/SC/ST candidates by 5 years.
23rd March 2016, 06:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get admission in MBBS course in any Government Medical college?

For government medical college one can appear for AIPMT which is conducted on nations level. A top rank in this entrance exam will help your daughter to get admission in a government college.

There are state government medical entrance exams also for admission in state government medical colleges. Your daughter can appear in those exams too.
23rd March 2016, 07:14 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

My daughter wants to get admission in the MBBS course. She wants to study this course from any Government medical college. So tell me about the eligibility criteria to study this course? Kindly guide me.
Hello sir,
MBBS(Bachelor in Medicine & Bachelor in Surgury) is one of the highly desired profession among youth in our country. To get into any Govt. Medical college you have to face some entrance exams.
For instance:-
AIPMT(All India Pre Medical Test).
AIIMS(All India Institute of Medical Science).
AIIMS in Nursing.
States PMT(Pre-Medical Test).
>> Eligibility >>
1). One must have studied PCB(Physics, chemistry & Biology) in their Intermediate.
2). at least 50% marks obtained in 12th.
3). Relaxsation for students those who comes under reserved catagory.
After the test, Counselling for colleges happens on the basis of AIR(All India Rank) & 12th marks.
good luck.
23rd March 2016, 10:52 PM
ranu shahi

Eligibility requirements are as follows:-

Candidate must have passed their intermediate.

Candidate must have a minimum of 45% aggregate.

Candidate must to pass entrance examination for admission.

Some options of entrance examination are as under:-

AIIMS

AIPMT

PMT
24th March 2016, 12:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

Candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are eligible for MBBS entrance exam, but your 12th standard subject should be Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. For SC/ST candidate this percentage is reduced to 40%.

Your age should be in between 17 to 26 years.
24th March 2016, 12:27 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission in any government medical college to pursue MBBS course, you need to do really well in your AIPMT examination.

AIPMT examination is responsible for admission of candidates to MBBS course in various reputed Universities. Therefore, I suggest you to start preparing from now onwards to be able to score well in your entrance examination and pursue the course from a reputed government medical college.
18th December 2017, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

If I am 24 age, I completed plus two science in 2011, and I get 90% mark in entrance exam, can I get admission in mbbs in Kerala govt medical college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?