21st November 2015, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to study B.Sc. in Computers subject?

I am studying 12th class and will pass this next year. After this i want to join B.Sc. degree in Computers subject. So tell me about the eligibility criteria for that? Please do the needful for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can B.Sc computers graduate study Psychology?
  2. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for BSc Microbiology course?
  4. Basic eligibility criteria to study as a scientist in USA after doing BSc nursing?
  5. What is the procedure followed to do ME in aerospace engineering after B.E in computers?
  6. Eligibility for Ph.D after B.Sc (Computers) and M.Sc (IT)? M.Phil necessary? Does M.Tech help before Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is BSc degree an eligibility criteria for MBBS? Which are the subjects that we should study in BSc? Is there any kind of preference or reduction during the course for BSc students?
  8. How should I prepare for Bank PO exam after completing graduation in BSc Computers and while working in WIPRO? Which is a good study material?
  9. Which stream should I take to go in the field of research and development?
  10. Eligibility criteria for applying for WASE?
  11. Which is better MCA or MBA for B.Sc in Computers candidate?
  12. Eligibility criteria to study BSc in Agriculture in Indian Colleges? How to get admission?
  13. Can i apply for MCA after completion of BA graduation? I did O level from DOEACC Society
  14. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology?
  15. What to do after 12th if I am interested in computers? Which is better between engineering and BSc?
  16. What is the procedure followed to do ME in aerospace engineering after BE in computers?
  17. Requirements to apply for B.Sc(Nursing) course in Manipal University for 12th student?
  18. What kind of study is needed for ICAR examination?
21st November 2015, 05:29 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study B.Sc. in Computers subject?

B.Sc Computer Science is same like other graduation course where you get the bachelor degree in the computer science and it is a three year course.

To get the admission in the course in any recognised university the eligibility criteria is candidates must have passed the 10+2 with the recognised university and must have the Mathematics and Computer Science as main paper.

So, if you fulfill the above criteria you are eligible to get the admission in the different university either through the entrance examination or on the basis of the board examination aggregate.
21st November 2015, 06:08 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science subject:

Number of Semesters available : 6 Semesters (or) 3 year course

Basic Eligibility:

>> Candidates must have passed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern with Mathematics (or) Computer Science (or) Physics (or) Business Mathematics (or) Statistics (or) English subject.

>> Candidates must have studied 12th Class and attained minimum 50% marks in 12th Class.

>> If you are going to complete 12th Class with one of the above subjects, then I am sure you are certainly eligible to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science course.
21st November 2015, 07:26 PM
ant man

Eligibility for B.Sc course :
1. You must have complete 12th from a recognised board.
2. There is no upper age limit for doing B.Sc course.
3. There is no marks percentage required in 12th to do the course.
4. In 12th you must have taken maths, physics and chemistry subjects only or its equivalent course.

The groups in B.Sc which are related to computers is
1. Maths-Statics-computers
2. Maths-Physics-Computers
3. Maths-Electronics-Computers

To do B.Sc there is no entrance exam conducted for admissions. Most reputed colleges will short list using the merit marks list in 12th.
21st November 2015, 10:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying 12th class and will pass this next year. After this i want to join B.Sc. degree in Computers subject. So tell me about the eligibility criteria for that? Please do the needful for me.
If your 12th standard subjects are PCM then you are eligible get admission in B.Sc in Computer Science course.

If your 12th standard subject is computer science then you are eligible for B.Sc course in Computer Science.

Your age should be above 16 years.
21st November 2015, 10:57 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible to apply for B.Sc Computer Science course after completing 12th standard. However, you must studied some Important subjects to be eligible for B.Sc Computer Science. Only science stream students with Mathematics and Computer science subjects are eligible for B.Sc in Computer science course.

Eligibility Criteria:

- Those who have passed Intermediate or equivalent examination with Computer science and Mathematics subjects are eligible to appear for B.Sc in Computer Science.

- Those who belonging to General and OBC category should have a minimum aggregate percentage of 50% in the qualifying examination are eligible.

- 5% relaxation is allotted to the candidates belonging to the reserved category. Students waiting for 12th board exam can also eligible to take part in this entrance exam conducted by the respective university.
22nd November 2015, 01:29 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Below, I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to pursue B.Sc(Computer), kindly have a look at it.

Eligibility Criteria:

> Students who have cleared their class 12 with more than 55 percent marks can apply for this program.

> Minimum age to join this course is 18 years. There is no upper age limit
24th November 2015, 11:47 AM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria to do B.Sc in Computer Subject:-

Candidates must have completed class 12th or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Candidates must have scored at least 55% of marks in class 12th or equivalent.
Minimum age of the candidate must be 18 years at the time of admission.
There is no upper age limit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?