2nd December 2011, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

What kind of study is needed for ICAR examination?

sir i dont know only that subject are study those we are sellected or oll over subject are in bsc agri degree are study please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus, qualifying marks and suitable books for preparation of ICAR(Horticulture) Ph.D entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?
  2. Syllabus for Horticulture in ICAR entrance exam? Marks needed to get free seat in ICAR institutions?
  3. How to get seat in ICAR Delhi?
  4. Syllabus, reference books and topics to be covered for ICAR Ph.D(Horticulture) entrance exam? Minimum marks required to get scholarship seat?
  5. Study materials for ICAR exam
  6. Syllabus, important topics, reference books and minimum marks required to get fee sear in ICAR PhD(Horticulture) entrance exam?
  7. Study material for ICAR exam?
  8. Is it necessary to recognize a Agriculture/Horticulture college/institute/university by ICAR?
  9. How much rank is needed in ICAR exam to get a seat in ICAR exam?
  10. How can I study PhD in ICAR, Jodhpur if not qualified ICAR PhD entrance exam?
  11. How much marks are needed to get JRF from ICAR? -- [New]
  12. Reference books, syllabus and preparation for ICAR Entomology?
  13. Syllabus of ICAR plant biotechnology MSc? How to prepare for ICAR Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. When the notification of ICAR-JRF for admission in Ph.D(Agriculture) will be released? Examination date of ICAR-JRF in Delhi?
  15. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply in ICAR-JRF for M.Sc(Agriculture) student?
  16. How can I get admission to study M.Sc(Agriculture) in ICAR?
  17. When is the next Group III and Group IV exam? What kind of preparation is needed for this type of exam? What kind of preparation is needed for this type of exam?
  18. When is ICAR NET exam? Where are the forms available?
1st April 2017, 12:20 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of study is needed for ICAR examination?

ICAR conducts AIEEA examination for selection of candidates in Bachelor of Science in Agriculture course. Candidates from both PCB and PCM streams are eligible to apply for this entrance exam.

For mathematics stream candidates, questions are from PCM subjects. You need to focus on all these three subjects. If you have done your NCERT books well then you can easily obtain good marks in this exam and better rank for admission in desired college. Read and revise NCERT books, questions are mostly from that, some are twisted where you need to apply logic.
11th April 2020, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of study is needed for ICAR examination?

NCERT books of 11th and 12th we have to study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?