6th September 2015, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for B.Sc(Nursing) course in Manipal University for 12th student?

Hello Sir,
I want to apply for B.Sc(Nursing) course in Manipal University after my 12th. Please tell me what I have to do for this? What are all the requirements for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  2. Can I apply for TCs after passing BCS from Sikkim Manipal University
  3. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study in Canada for 12th student? When I will get student visa? Requirements to apply?
  4. How to do master degree if I am a student of BBA in Sikkim Manipal University
  5. Can I get admission to study B.Tech in Manipal University if completed 12th NIOS?
  6. Number of MBBS seats available in Manipal university? What's the schedule for the Entrance Exam?
  7. Requirements to apply for 6 months Internship in BHEL for M.Tech(Control Systems) 2nd semester student?
  8. Am I eligible for BCA course in Sikkim Manipal University after 12th
  9. Is Manipal University Bangalore approved university?
  10. Can I have a chance to get a seat in Manipal University after scoring 96 marks in Manipal Exam with 80% in 12th?
  11. How to apply for Manipal University?
  12. What should I do to pursue MBBS after completion of M.Sc in Zoology?
  13. Procedure and requirements to apply for a project in ISRO for B.E ETC student? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can a student having 100 marks out of 240, get a seat in civil engineering stream for BE course at Sikkim Manipal University?
  15. Which University is a better choice for me to join MCA course between Sikkim Manipal University and Suresh Gyan Vihar University?
  16. From where to get application form for direct admission in B.Tech after Diploma?
  17. Am I eligible to get scholarship to join in Manipal University being a OBC girl student?
  18. Can I apply for MCA in Delhi University after passing 12th with 52% and 33 marks in maths
10th September 2015, 11:56 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for B.Sc(Nursing) course in Manipal University for 12th student?

The eligibility criteria for BSC is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized board under the scheme of 10+2 at least with biology as a subject.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the 12th.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 17 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for BSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?