16th June 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do B.Ed after BCA?

i have done 2 arts and in graduation level i have did not study arts, generally i want u say in graduation level i have done a computer proffetional course BCA which is a bechelor degree course. so my question is can i do b.ed?

16th June 2015, 08:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do B.Ed after BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have done 2 arts and in graduation level i have did not study arts, generally i want u say in graduation level i have done a computer proffetional course BCA which is a bechelor degree course. so my question is can i do b.ed?
You have completed BCA course so you are eligible for B.Ed course.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed ) is one year Teaching professional course which is divided into two semester.

Bachelor's Degree in any subject with atleast 50% marks at graduate level or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

Best books for B.Ed entrance exam:-

Complete Success Package for Guru Gobind Singh B.Ed Entrance Exam
by
Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant (2011)

Maharashtra B.Ed Exam Guide
by
RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

B.Ed. Bachelor of Education Entrance Test: Previous Years' Papers (Solved)
by
R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2012)
16th June 2015, 11:05 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do B.Ed course which is known as Bachelor in Education which can be done after graduation degree course from any stream but from a recognized University.

I am Attaching the details eligibility criteria and details of courses structure .
Attached Files
File Type: pdf bedrules.pdf(450.3 KB, 28 views)
17th June 2015, 12:33 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Yes, of course you are eligible B.Ed after completing BCA.

The eligibility for a B.Ed will be a Bachelor's Degree in any subject from a recognized university However, Bachelors Degree in relevant specialization will be given first preference. Some prestigious universities like Delhi University may also conduct their own entrance exam within the college. The selection will be based on the overall performance in the entrance exam.

All India Khilafat Committee’s College of Education
173-175, Khilafat House,
Moyishah Lane,
Byculla(east), Mumbai – 400027.
Tel:022 - 23775516

Arya Vidya Mandir Institute of Education
Plot No. 287, J.V.P.D. Scheme,
Vile Parle W, Mumbai-400049.
Tel: 022 - 66993700,66936782

Bombay Teachers' Training College
Mahakavi Bhushan Marg,
Colaba, Mumbai 400039
Phone: +91-22-22047160, 22828899

Chembur Sarvakash Shikshastra Mahavidyalaya
Ramkrishna Chemburkar Marg,
Near Mahanagar Palika Market,
Chembur Naka,
Chembur, Mumbai 400 071
Phone: 2522 1439

Gokhale Education Society’s College of Education Training & Research
Street: Gokhale Lane,
Parel, Mumbai- 49
Tel.: 24136408
17th June 2015, 10:37 AM
rakesh_batra
Member+

Quote:
It is better to do MCA for better job prospects and there is no point in doing various other graduation courses. So just go for the admission in MCA course in some of the good universities, which will also add some weight to your resume. Some of them are: Lovely Professional University, NIT, VIT, Thapar University, JNU.........; which have good ranking and placement record. For detailed info. regarding eligibility criteria and admission process, visit their website also.
19th June 2015, 12:58 PM
kunalroy89

You can do B.Ed after Bca. B.Ed requires graduation from a recognized university with 50% or above marks.
Most Universities conduct their own entrance test for B.Ed although direct admissions are also available.
You can also opt for correspondence B.Ed from IGNOU or private universities like Annamalai University or KSOU etc. Most of the correspondence universities including IGNOU asks for experience of 2years teaching in any school. Check out various university websites for their admission process of B.Ed
28th July 2015, 04:45 PM
Mshanth

Quote:
Hi,
You can do b.ed after completing your graduation.
The minimum eligiblity criteria for b.ed is graduation from a recognised university with 50% aggregate.
The course duration is one year.
4th August 2015, 02:16 PM
mahetuty
Member+

Yes, after completion of BCA student is eligible for do B.Ed course.

# The basic qualification required for B.Ed graduation with at least 45-50% marks.

Admission to the course is offered based on aggregate marks in graduation.

Some colleges conduct entrance exams as part of the admission process;

Some of the subjects that BCA candidates usually go for include Maths and English. B.Ed Tamil is also an option.
6th August 2015, 12:09 AM
bambam04
Member+

Quote:
I think yes you can join.
As For BEd minimum qualification is graduation.
As BCA is Graduation course so i think you are eligible for doing Bed course.
BCA is Bachelor's degree course of 3 years and i think now you have Completed it means you have a Graduation degree so i think you you are eligible to do this.
But why you are going for it.I think for BCA students the best course MCA course.
MCA is Master degree course and Scopes are also on very large scales.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?