5th June 2015, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

BCA Fee details, duration and eligibility criteria? Significance of scoring high marks in Maths?

what is the fee of bca? after 12 can i do bca course? what is the duration of bca? how many % is required to do bca? is there is any benefit to score high marks in maths?
plz sir hlp me!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?
  2. Is there any entrance exam for joining BCA after 12th? How much marks required in 12th to join BCA? Is it compulsory to take Maths?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  4. Best colleges in Mumbai / India offering BCA? Eligibility criteria, tuition fee and duration of course?
  5. Eligibility to study BCA for a candidate who has secured 44% in 12th? List of colleges in Kerala?
  6. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
  7. Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges?
  8. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
  9. Eligibility criteria for bca in delhi universiity? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get lateral entry in 2nd year in IIT or NIIT after doing B.Tech in GLA Mathura?
  11. What is the procedure to get admission for Pharm.D course? What is the fee structure for the course?
  12. BCA Correspondence Course Details: Fee Structure, Timings and Course Duration?
  13. How to go with BCA(Bachelor in Computer Application) course after scoring 40% marks in 12th in government school?
  14. Which college is the best to do PG after doing B.E Civil Engineering?
  15. Fee structure and Duration for Testing course after completion of BCA? What will be the scope of this course?
  16. When the form will be out for 3 years Law degree? Eligibility and fee details?
  17. Detailed information, course duration and total fee of BCA course?
  18. How to do Ph.D in distance or regular mode after doing M.A in English from Nagpur University?
5th June 2015, 10:15 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BCA Fee details, duration and eligibility criteria? Significance of scoring high marks in Maths?

BCA course Fee Details : Generally the fee is colleges for BCA Course is from Rs. 15,000 to 25,000 per annum. It varies from college to college in this range.

BCA course Duration : 3 years

Eligibility for BCA Course :
  • Candidate must have completed 12th class from any recognised Board.
  • Candidate must have secured 50% marks in 12th class with Physics and Chemistry.

There is no special significance of scoring high marks in Mathematics.
5th June 2015, 09:37 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: BCA Fee details, duration and eligibility criteria? Significance of scoring high marks in Maths?

BCA i.e Bachelor of Computer Application and the duration of this course is three years. To apply for this course, you should have completed intermediate with Mathematics as important subject at intermediate level from a recognized school or equivalent qualification. You must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate and 55% marks for reserved categories.

There are no entrance examination for BCA course but few reputed institutions may conduct the entrance examination. After completing 12th examination, you are definitely eligible to apply for BCA course.

Fee: 25,000 per annum
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?