1st June 2015, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility of doing Bachelors in banking and insurance while pursuing B.Com?

I have just passed my first year of bcomand want to even do Bachelors in banking and insurance degree in correspondence. Is this possible ?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility of doing bachelors in banking and Insurance through correspondence after I year B.Com?
  2. Which is the next course that I can do after compleitng 12th commerce?
  3. What should I do after 12th in commerce stream with Maths?
  4. How to take admission in M.Com after doing b.Com in banking and insurance with 77%
  5. Can i apply for clerk exam or government bank after scoring 52% in 12th and while pursuing BBA specialized in Banking and Insurance from GGSIPU
  6. Is there any scope for banking in this coming future? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What should I study other than B.Com after completing 12th Commerce?
  8. Am I eligible for NET exam after pursuing masters in banking and insurance
  9. How to do M.Com in banking management after completign B.Com in Banking and Insurance? What is the fee structure?
  10. Job after Bachelor of Banking and Insurance? In which field should I enter either Banking or Insurance?
  11. What are the carrier options available for a 10+2(commerce) appearing student?
  12. From where could I do M.Com in Specialization?
  13. How to take admission for M.Com banking and Insurance? I have completed TY Banking and Insurance
  14. What to do next after B.Com for career in Banking & Insurance sector with HDFC Life?
  15. Colleges offering M.Com in Specialization?
  16. Best course that I can take to have a better career after 12th commerce?
  17. Whether PGD in Banking & Insurance is beneficial for B.Com student? Universities offering PGD in Banking & Insurance in Gujarat?
  18. Is there scope for ICWA after 3 years from now? Should I do plain B.Com or B.Com in Marketing or Finance?
1st June 2015, 10:28 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility of doing Bachelors in banking and insurance while pursuing B.Com?

Yes, it is possible to pursue bachelors in banking and insurance degree in correspondence along with B.Com.

Eligibility : Candidate must have passed 12th class from any recognised board.

You can take admission in IGNOU. IGNOU stands for Indira Gandhi National Open University.
You can take admission in IGNOU by applying online. Just visit the website and go to the admission section and fill the online form.

You can also visit nearest IGNOU centre and ask for admission form. Fill the complete form and submit it to the IGNOU centre along with prescribed documents and fee.

For more details please visit http://www.ignou.ac.in/
1st June 2015, 11:35 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility of doing Bachelors in banking and insurance while pursuing B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have just passed my first year of bcomand want to even do Bachelors in banking and insurance degree in correspondence. Is this possible ?
First, you should know that doing two bachelor degrees at the same time is nothing but a waste of time and it is not helpful for your career as well. Since, Bachelor degree in Banking and Insurance is also related to the B.Com. The Banking and Insurance subjects are included in the B.Com course as well. So, being a B.Com first year student, I would personally suggest you to concentrate on your B.Com and try to score good marks in all semesters. There is good career scope available for B.Com in Banking and Insurance sectors. And it is always recommended that you must apply for a Master Degree after completing B.Com, which is helpful to achieve your career goal. You can apply for Master Degree courses like,

- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?