17th March 2017, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I qualify to do physiotherapy?

My mean grade was C. In Maths I got a D, biology C, and Chemistry D. Can I qualify to do physiotherapy? What if I upgrade in the subjects I didn’t do well since my passion is to do physio.

17th March 2017, 10:41 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I qualify to do physiotherapy?

Only those candidates who have completed their 12th standard or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects from a recognized board are eligible to pursue physiotherapy course. Candidate should have scored minimum 50% marks in each subjects. With this eligibility you have to appear for CET (Common Entrance Test). Hence, if you qualify the examination with good marks then you will be eligible to pursue bachelor of physiotherapy course.
18th March 2017, 09:45 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

The candidate who have completed his/her 10+2, A level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology with a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology are eligible to pursue this course . The candidate must be Indian national and must have attained the age of 18 years. The duration of Bachelor of Physiotherapy is 4 years plus 6 months internship.
31st March 2017, 01:18 PM
komal rangari

What are the courses in bachelor of physiotherepy? Please send me the answer in detail
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?