9th April 2015, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Documents required for admission in 12th NIOS for WBCHSE Board passed candidate?

Sir,
I have passed 12th Board exam from WBCHSE.
But my result is very bad so I want to take
admission in NIOS Board again in 12th.
If I get admission so you kindly inform
me all the documents for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Physics in NIOS Board after failing in WBCHSE?
  2. How may I get admission in any college of Jammu after passing 12th form NIOS board?
  3. Whether 12th class passed student from NIOS board is eligible for any course in Merchant Navy?
  4. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 84% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  5. Can I get admission for Engineering having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 4 years gap after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission in B.Arch through entrance exam if pursuing 12th NIOS? Is CBSE Board equivalent to NIOS Board?
  7. How to apply for NIOS Senior Secondary exam? What is the eligibility required to pass NIOS?
  8. How to appear for 12th board by NIOS? I have passed Metric
  9. Syllabus of NIOS is same as that of ISC? Is NIOS valid for JEE Mains?
  10. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT Durgapur for SC candidate who has secured 82% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  11. Admission in Journalism after scoring 48% in class 12th NIOS board?
  12. List of WBCHSE affiliated schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary Science in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required for admission?
  13. Eligibility to pursue Bachelor in Physiotherapy for 12th Science from NIOS Board passed candidate?
  14. Detailed information about WBCHSE Grade With Held system for 12th appearing candidate?
  15. Syllabus of NIOS is same as ISC board? Is it necessary to give practical exam?
  16. Can I get admission in any recognized university if completed 12th Science from NIOS?
  17. Is it possible to get admission in any authorized college as deck cadet after passing 12th from NIOS board?
  18. How to take admission in senior secondary NIOS?
13th April 2015, 12:32 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Documents required for admission in 12th NIOS for WBCHSE Board passed candidate?

In order to get admission in NIOS board than you need the following documents:-

> Transfer certificate of previous school.

> Migration certificate of previous board.

> Class 10th board results.

> Class 11th results.

> Original Date of Birth Certificate.

These are some documents that you need at the time of admission.
13th April 2015, 07:05 PM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: Documents required for admission in 12th NIOS for WBCHSE Board passed candidate?

Documents required for admission in 12th NIOS for WBCHSE Board passed candidate:

1. Migration certificate.
2. Transfer certificate.
3. 10th board exam and 11th exam results
4. Birth certificate of the candidate.
14th April 2015, 07:53 PM
Tanveer2308

It doesn't matter that through which board you passed out. For getting admission in 12th standard from National Institute of Open Schooling you just required documents whose list are given below:-

10th standard mark sheet.
Two ID's of yours.
Filled Application form of NIOS.
Demand draft of Registration and Exam fee.

After that you just visit to NIOS official website and register as a new candidate. Fill form and take a soft copy of form. After that post all documents and form copy to address given in the form.

Documents like Registration number,Your ID Card,Enrollment Number and study material to your postal address which you mentioned in NIOS admission form.
2nd July 2017, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

I ve appeared in 12th from wbchse but failed in maths and now I want to improve my marks of maths in my original results of wbchse. Is it possible that from nios I can get the original result and certificate as wbchse
6th September 2017, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory that I should have my transfer certificate from my previous school for admission in 12th nios?
6th September 2017, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th in accountancy in state board and now I wish to complete my 12th in biology in nios. Which stream should I choose and what are the documents required and am I eligible to complete 12th in biology in nios?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?