15th April 2015, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th PCM to study B.Sc(Electronics) in Pune University?

Sir
I am about to complete my 12th standard and
I want to study B.Sc in Electronics. I have taken 12th PCM.
Please let me know what percentage I have to get if I want
to get admission in Pune University?
Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required for getting admission in B.Com colleges in Pune?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BBA?
  3. Minimum percentage required in 12th to appear for IIT? Do they consider overall percentage of 6 subjects or only PCM percentage?
  4. Fee structure and percentage required to pursue B.Ed from Pune University? What is the tenure for B.Ed from Pune University(Correspondence)
  5. What to study in USA after 12th for Planetary Science? Percentage required and exam to give?
  6. Percentage required in 10th, 12th and graduation for MBA in Pune from Pune university?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study MBBS in Australia?
  8. Can I get scholarship to study B.Tech in Amity University if secured 87.66% in 12th PCM?
  9. Minimum percentage of marks required in PCM to get into NITs being a candidate having secured 54% in 12th class?
  10. Cutoff marks required to qualify B.Tech entrance exam in University of Pune?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com in any reputed colleges of Calcutta University?
  12. What are the career options after 12th standard? What is the cutoff?
  13. Percentage required in 12th standard to study MBBS in China?
  14. Minimum percentage required in 12th to appear for IIT JEE? Do they consider overall percentage of 6 subjects or only PCM percentage?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.A.(English)? List of reputed colleges in Delhi?
  16. B.tech in textile engineering eligibility and percentage required in 12th and PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com in Calicut University?
  18. What percentage is required in AIEEE? I have scored 58% in 12th board exam and 48% in PCM
24th April 2015, 10:24 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th PCM to study B.Sc(Electronics) in Pune University?

The marks required is 70% in aggregate in the Class 12 Board Examination to be able to apply for the course of B.Sc in Electronics.
You will need 75% marks in PCM to be able to apply.
To be sure about getting chance in Pune University for the course of B.Sc in Electronics you will need to get 80% marks in aggregate in the Class 12 Board Examination and 85% marks in PCM to be ensured about getting admission to the course of B.Sc in Electronics.
So make sure that you give your Board Examination to the best of your ability.
21st May 2018, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th PCM to study B.Sc(Electronics) in Pune University?

I am about to complete my 12th standard and
I want to study B.Sc in Electronics. I have taken 12th PCM.
Please let me know what percentage I have to get if I want
to get admission in Pune University?
Please help me to know about this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?