20th March 2014, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Direct admission in 2nd year of B.Design?

I m student of s.y.b. Visual arts in sndt college n i want take admission in your recommended college for b.design. Shall i get admission directly in 2nd year?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cutoff marks for direct B.E 2nd year admission?
  2. 3rd year cutoff list for admission in direct 2nd year for Chemical in Mumbai University colleges
  3. Admission in E&TC engineering direct 2nd year?
  4. How to get admission in B.E after doing diploma 3 years course? Any entrance exam which I have to answer? Can I get direct admission to B.E 2nd year?
  5. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Admission to direct 2nd year after diploma? Marks required for admission?
  7. After diploma can I get admission in direct 2nd year? How many marks are required for admission?
  8. How much percentage is required to get admission in direct 2nd year?
  9. Where can I get admission in direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI with 73% in Mechanical Engineering
  10. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Karnataka? Colleges available for the lateral entry in Maharashtra?
  11. What to get direct admission in 2nd in 2nd year? I am pursuing B.Tech computer science
  12. Is it worth taking admission in IITs for direct 2nd year admission? Procedure to take admission?
  13. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year engineering admission for ENTC?
  14. How to take admission in MCA 2nd year after doing BCA from WBUT -- [New]
  15. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma after completing my HSC Electronics? Procedure and the colleges?
  16. How to take direct admission in intermediate course of ICWAI after passing B.Com 2nd year?
  17. Direct admission in MCA 2nd year after BCA, possible? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year engineering admission for ENTC?
18th April 2014, 06:43 AM
naveen1221

Default Re: Direct admission in 2nd year of B.Design?

Hello Friend !!

You are already doing the Graduate Programme in Visual Arts and again why you are opting for another Graduate Programme Bachelors in Design?

You can simply go for the post graduation programmes in the Design or even any special courses offered after Graduation that helps to increase your knowledge and skills in Design to get a job sooner.

The Post graduation course you can get into is Masters in Fine Arts or Masters in Visual Arts.

The duration of these programmes will be of 2 years.

Top Colleges offering Masters are:

J.J. Institute of Applied Art, Mumbai

University of Mumbai

National Gallery of Modern Art</a>, New Delhi

Visva-Bharati University,West Bengal

Calcutta University,

Sikkim Manipal University,

Colleges of Arts and Commerce, Visakapatnam

Also with your current Degree you can find employment in areas like:

Painting,
Sculpture,
Illustration,
Cartooning,
Printing,
Graphic Designing
Animation
Advertising companies
Art studios
Clothing industry
Dance studios
Digital media
Fashion houses
Magazines
Manufacturers
On-Line services
Print making
Publishing houses
Sculpture
Television
Software companies

All the Best !!
28th April 2019, 09:09 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Default Re: Direct admission in 2nd year of B.Design?

You are already doing the Graduate Programme in Visual Arts..

(B.Des. or B.Design) degree is usually an undergraduate academic degree awarded for a course or major that generally lasts three or four years. It is an arts-centered degree that is a counterpart to the Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?