23rd July 2015, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I opt in Higher Secondary to appear in NIFT Entrance exam?

Hello everyone,
Which stream should be taken in Higher Secondary schooling so that the candidate can appear in NIFT entrance examination? Please let me know immediately.

25th July 2015, 06:20 PM
pointer01

Default Re: Which stream should I opt in Higher Secondary to appear in NIFT Entrance exam?

The National Institute of Fashion technology is the premier institute of fashion studies.

NIFT Eligibility Criteria-

If you are interested to apply for Bachelor level courses you should have complete 10+2 and if you are apply for master course you should be a graduate.

You should opt science stream to apply for NIFT. You must have 12th passed with minimum 50% marks to apply for NIFT.
Basically, English and Maths are important subjects to qualify NIFT.
25th July 2015, 08:14 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I opt in Higher Secondary to appear in NIFT Entrance exam?

The details of the stream which you should opt in order to get admission in NIFT are :-

- For B.Des (Design)
(Fashion Design / Leather Design / Accessory Design / Textile Design / Knitwear
Design / Fashion Communication)
There is no bar in streams. You can take up any stream and get admission.

- For B.FTech
Bachelor of Fashion Technology (Apparel Production)
You need to be from science stream with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?