23rd March 2019, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Bachelor of Visual Communication admission in Bishop Vayalil Memorial Holy Cross College, Kottayam?

Hello friends, I want to join Bishop Vayalil Memorial Holy Cross College, Kottayam for studying Bachelor of Visual Communication course. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

25th March 2019, 01:02 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Bachelor of Visual Communication admission in Bishop Vayalil Memorial Holy Cross College, Kottayam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to join Bishop Vayalil Memorial Holy Cross College, Kottayam for studying Bachelor of Visual Communication course. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Students who have passed Plus Two (10+2) / VHSE or equivalent examination with minimum 45% marks from the Kerala State Board or any other recognized Board are eligible to study BA Visual Communication course at Bishop Vayalil Memorial Holy Cross College, Kottayam. Duration of the BA Visual Communication course is three years (six semesters) at Bishop Vayalil Memorial Holy Cross College. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
26th March 2019, 01:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Bachelor of Visual Communication admission in Bishop Vayalil Memorial Holy Cross College, Kottayam?

The basic eligibility criteria to pursue Bachelor of Visual Communication in Bishop Vayalil Memorial Holy Cross College, Kottayam is that candidate must have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent in any discipline with minimum aggregate marks of 45% from a recognized board. Bachelor of Visual Communication is full time 3 years duration of under graduate course, which is divided into 6 semesters. Selection of candidates will be on the basis of their performance in written test, group discussion and interview conducted by university/college.

For more details:
https://bvmcollege.com
27th March 2019, 09:01 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
-> You must complete 12th standard/VHSE / or equivalent examination with other subjects with at least 45% of marks from a recognized board.

-> Selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of their performance in a Written test, Group discussion, and Interview conducted by the University. Written and Group discussion will be conducted to evaluate the candidate's career aptitude, language mastery, and social awareness. Those who successfully qualified in Written test and Group discussion then such candidates will be called for the final interview process.

You can get an application from the college administration office by paying Rs. 100(PG)/ Rs. 100(UG) by cash or you can also download it from the official website. Here I attached the application form.

Important -> You can reserve your management seats early. Help Line Numbers (9497741538,8301963538,9446640157).

Contact Information:
Bishop Vayalil Memorial Holy
Address: Cherpunkal P.O., Pala, Kottayam, Kerala 686584
Phone: 04822 268 343
Official website - https://bvmcollege.com
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ApplicationUG.pdf(1.36 MB, 0 views)
31st March 2019, 04:01 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

As per the eligibility criteria, you must have passed 10+2 with minimum 45% marks from a recognized board.
You can visit the website https://bvmcollege.com/admission/ for more information on the admission process.

The duration of the course would be of 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?