23rd March 2019, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

How many Bachelor of Visual Communication seats are available in Bishop Vayalil Memorial Holy Cross College, Kottayam?

Hello, I am planning to study Bachelor of Visual Communication in Bishop Vayalil Memorial Holy Cross College, Kottayam. So, I want to know that how many seats are available for this course in this college? Kindly let me know about the seats availability immediately.

25th March 2019, 02:10 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Visual Communication seats are available in Bishop Vayalil Memorial Holy Cross College, Kottayam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am planning to study Bachelor of Visual Communication in Bishop Vayalil Memorial Holy Cross College, Kottayam. So, I want to know that how many seats are available for this course in this college? Kindly let me know about the seats availability immediately.

There are 20 BA Visual Communication seats available at the Bishop Vayalil Memorial Holy Cross College, Kottayam. About 50% of the seats are filled through Centralized Admission Process and remaining seats filled by the management. Students after completion of the BA Visual Communication course can work in Web Designing, TV Production, Film Making, Audio Editing, Advertising, Photography, Visual Editing, Cinematography, Production Houses, Graphic Designing, Script Writing, Reporting, Animation, etc. Bishop Vayalil Memorial Holy Cross College, Kottayam website link is given Click Here
25th March 2019, 11:43 PM
cookie19

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Visual Communication seats are available in Bishop Vayalil Memorial Holy Cross College, Kottayam?

This course is a 3 year program and will be completed in 6 semesters with 30 papers and internship. Number of seats availability is around 35. For more details you can also visit the website of this college which is www.bvmcollege.com
26th March 2019, 02:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Detailed information of Bachelor of Visual Communication seats are available in Bishop Vayalil Memorial Holy Cross College, Kottayam are given below:

Course duration - 3 years (6 Semesters)

Mode - Full time

Qualification required - 10+2 / VHSE
/ or equivalent examination in any discipline

Intake - 20

Admission process - Written test, group discussion and interview conducted by the concerned University / College.

For details:
https://bvmcollege.com/admission/

Last edited by ppsahu; 30th March 2019 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Remove *
27th March 2019, 11:18 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Normally 20 seats will be available for Bachelor of Visual Communication in Bishop Vayalil Memorial Holy Cross College, Kottayam. 50% of the seats of PG and UG courses given to the University through the Centralized Allotment Process (CAP) and the remaining seats filled by the management.

Admission will be based n the marks scored by the candidate written exam the exam and group discussion conducted by the university.

Important -> You can reserve your management seats early by conduct the helpline number (9497741538,8301963538,9446640157).
27th March 2019, 11:19 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Normally 20 seats will be available for Bachelor of Visual Communication in Bishop Vayalil Memorial Holy Cross College, Kottayam. 50% of the seats of PG and UG courses given to the University through the Centralized Allotment Process (CAP) and the remaining seats filled by the management.

Admission will be based n the marks scored by the candidate written exam the exam and group discussion conducted by the university.

Important -> You can reserve your management seats early by conduct the helpline number (9497741538,8301963538,9446640157).
28th March 2019, 01:22 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The number of seats available in Bishop Vayalil Memorial Holy Cross College for Bachelor of Visual Communication is 20.

You can contact the college for more details regarding the admission process.

Contact Address:-
BVM Holy Cross College
Cherpunkal P.O., Pala, Kottayam Dt.,
Kerala - 686 584
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?