23rd March 2019, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of Bachelor of Visual Communication in Bishop Vayalil Memorial Holy Cross College, Kottayam?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the structure of Bachelor of Visual Communication course of Bishop Vayalil Memorial Holy Cross College, Kottayam? I am going to apply for this course in this college. So, I want to know about the course structure.

25th March 2019, 10:33 PM
cookie19

Default Re: Course structure of Bachelor of Visual Communication in Bishop Vayalil Memorial Holy Cross College, Kottayam?

In this course you will get the knowledge of new technologies like satellite communication and the Internet, about the media new technologies. This course is about the transmission of information to key audiences through various visual media like computer graphic design, visual communication techniques and interaction design.

This course is a 3 year program and will be completed in 6 semesters.
26th March 2019, 01:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of Bachelor of Visual Communication in Bishop Vayalil Memorial Holy Cross College, Kottayam?

Bachelor of Visual Communication in Bishop Vayalil Memorial Holy Cross College, Kottayam is course duration of 3 years, comprises of 6 semesters. The basic eligibility criteria to study Bachelor of Visual Communication is pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with minimum 45% of aggregate marks from a recognized board. The curriculum of Bachelor of Visual Communication course consists of various innovative theory subjects and fundamental practical subjects. Some Salient Features of this program are given below:

Production and Post-Production in Television,
Basic Photography,
Media Organization,
Web Designing,
Portfolio,
Books related on Visual Communication, Photography, Film Making and on Documentaries,

In order to get details regarding course structure of Bachelor of Visual Communication, you can refer the below mentioned website link:
https://bvmcollege.com/category/depa...communication/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?