30th May 2018, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get BPharma(Pharmacology) admission in Nalanda School of Management College?

Hello friends, I want to join Nalanda School of Management College for studying BPharma(Pharmacology) course. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for BPharma(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) course in Nalanda School of Management College?
  2. Admission procedure to study BPharma(Pharmacology) in Nalanda School of Management College?
  3. Is there any entrance exam available to study BPharma(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in Nalanda School of Management College?
  4. How many BPharma(Pharmacology) seats are available in Nalanda School of Management College?
  5. Course duration and fee expenses of BPharma(Pharmacology) in Nalanda School of Management College?
  6. Course structure of BPharma(Pharmacology) in Nalanda School of Management College?
  7. Eligibility to get BPharma(Pharmacology) admission in Nalanda School of Management College?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of BPharma(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in Nalanda School of Management College? -- [New]
  9. Can I get admission in any MBA colleges of Ahmedabad?
  10. Which good colleges can I expect having secured a rank of 307 in PGCET Exam in EEE stream?
  11. Admission details in B.K School of Management and K.S School of Management without writing entrance exams?
  12. How to attend masters course in Pharmacy?
  13. Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Materials Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration?
  14. Names of the best institutes in Patna? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get a seat in any university after scoring 715 rank in PGCET?
  16. Eligibility to get MS Business Analytics and Information Management admission in Krannert School of Management?
  17. Eligibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance in Innovative School of Business and Management?
  18. Colleges providing PGDM courses?
31st May 2018, 12:31 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to get BPharma(Pharmacology) admission in Nalanda School of Management College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to join Nalanda School of Management College for studying BPharma(Pharmacology) course. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Students who have passed intermediate (10+2) examinations with Biology, Physics and Chemistry or Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for the Bachelor of Pharmacy in Nalanda College of Pharmacy. Students have to clear the EAMCET for taking admission to the BPharm in Nalanda College of Pharmacy. Students are admitted to the BPharm course through counseling based on their performance in the EAMCET. Nalanda College of Pharmacy website link is given Click Here
31st May 2018, 05:45 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BPharma(Pharmacology) admission in Nalanda School of Management College?

** Bachelor of Pharmacy in Pharmacology is an under graduation course and the duration of this course is four years.

** For this course candidate must have passed 12th class in science stream with at least 60% from a recognized board.

** The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination which is organized by the college.

** The minimum age of candidate should be 17 years.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: No. C-415, Sahara Plaza, Patrakarpuram, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226010
Phone: 095801 28407
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?