20th November 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

How to attend masters course in Pharmacy?

I am B-pharm graduate and got chance to study dr. Of medicine. I am in confusion on two way road. 1. To attend master course in pharm and
2. To use the opportunity in the new field

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do masters in industrial pharmacy or Pharm D? Opportunities of masters and Ph.d in industrial pharmacy in USA?
  2. Eligibility criteria for masters in medicine? I have done my post graduation in Masters in Pharmacy
  3. Which country is good and cheap with good opportunities to do masters course? Which all exams I should attend? -- [New]
  4. What are the job opportunities after completing masters in Pharmacy? What would be the starting salary?
  5. Can I do Masters in Pharmacy from India or USA?
  6. How to do Ph.D after completing masters in pharmacy in pharmaceutics?
  7. After M.Pharmacy (Q.A) in India, Can I do anyPG Diploma courses in USA?
  8. What is the masters in pharmacy faculty? Which are the colleges in germany offering master in Pharmacy?
  9. How may I do masters in Pharmacy in Germany?How may I get scholarship? I'm studying in 4th B.Pharma
  10. Am I eligible to attend the interview while doing masters in Mathematics?
  11. In which country I should study M.Pharmacy after completing B.Pharmacy in India?
  12. Eligiblity to study masters course related to astronomy and pharmacy after graduation in Pharmaceutical Science?
  13. What is the procedure to follow for doing masters in pharmacy in Germany?
  14. What all entrance tests I need to clear for Masters and Doctors in Pharmacy from Ohio, USA?
  15. What is the difference between PG diploma course and masters? Do I have a better future if I go for PG diploma course? Which PG diploma course is best in pharmacy?
  16. Will I get admission for masters program after having 64% marks in B.pharmacy?
  17. Is it good to join PhD after M.Pharma?
  18. Which is the best branch of MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
12th February 2016, 12:22 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to attend masters course in Pharmacy?

You can only attend Master course of Pharmacy If you will have graduate degree of Pharmacy, B.Pharmacy is course which is the eligibility criteria for the admission in M.Pharma Course.

Now eligibility Criteria for B.Pharmacy Course are :

1-B.Pharmacy is the 4 year Under Graduate degree course and to get admission in this course you need to passed in your 12th examination with Physics,Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized board.

2-Your score should have minimum 50% marks in PCM/PCM subjects then you are eligible to get admission in B.Pharmacy Course.

Some of the famous college for the Master in Pharmacy are as below :

D.Y. Patil College of Ayurved and Research Institute,Pune
Indian Institute of Education and Business Management,Kolkata
SIES College Of Management Studies
IIMR Pharma Business School,Delhi
Pondicherry University,Pondicherry
Indian Institute of Commerce & Trade, Lucknow
Stevens School of Business,Gwalior
Unviersity Institute of Applied Management Sciences,Ambala
International School of Business Management,Pune
SIES College Of Management Studies,Sola
Institute Of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Management,Noida
IIMR Pharma Business School,Kolkata
Indian Institute Of Pharmaceutical Marketing,Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?