10th June 2018, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Materials Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration?

Respected Sir, I want to do Advance Diploma in Materials Management from Indian School of Business Management and Administration. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. How many Advance Diploma in Materials Management seats are available in Indian School of Business Management and Administration?
  2. Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?
  3. Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Materials Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration?
  4. Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Materials Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration?
  5. Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?
  6. Is MCA good after B.Com for students without maths in Graduation and 10+2?
  7. Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Business Administration in Institute of Advance Computing and Management, New Delhi? -- [New]
  8. Course structure of Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?
  9. Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?
  10. For which colleges can I apply after scoring 75 to 80 percentile in CAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do PG course after doing BBM course?
  12. Benefits of studying Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management?
  13. Names of the institutes or colleges from where I can do MBA in Operations and Systems?
  14. Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  15. Which are some good B.Schools in Bangalore that I can get after scoring 614 composite score?
  16. Which is the best institute for IPCC CA in India?
  17. Can I get admission in any college after scoring 52 percentile in CAT
  18. List of top colleges in MBA?
11th June 2018, 12:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Materials Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to do Advance Diploma in Materials Management from Indian School of Business Management and Administration. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course?

Eligibility to study an Advance Diploma in Materials Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration (ISBM) is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent examinations. Duration of the Advance Diploma in Materials Management is one year (regular) and three (3) months fast track in ISBM. Candidates can apply online for the admission to study an Advance Diploma in Materials Management in ISBM. Candidates can find the details in the ISBM website link given Click Here
12th June 2018, 09:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Materials Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue Advance Diploma in Materials Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue this Advanced Diploma in Materials Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration course is given below,

Name of the college - Indian School of Business Management and Administration

Name of the course - Advance Diploma in Materials Management

Qualification Required:-

>> You should have passed 12th class in 10+2 pattern or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board.

Click here for More Details

Click here for Locations
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?