28th May 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BTech Mechanical in Bundelkhand University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BTech in Mechanical Engineering from Bundelkhand University. So, I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for studying this BTech course in Bundelkhand University. Can you please let me know the eligibility criteria asap?

Related Questions:
  1. How many BTech Mechanical seats are available in Bundelkhand University?
  2. Admission procedure to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Bundelkhand University?
  3. Entrance exams available to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Bundelkhand University?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Bundelkhand University?
  5. How to learn distance course in B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Bundelkhand University Jhansi?
  6. Eligibility to get UGC Scholarship to study M.Pharmacy in Bundelkhand University?
  7. Eligibility to study BTech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma Mechanical holder?
  8. Whether Bundelkhand University is approved by UGC and NCTC or not? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of universities offering MS in Germany to BTech Mechanical student
  10. How to study Diploma in Education from Bundelkhand University? Last date of form submission?
  11. Entrance exams available to study MS in Technical University of Denmark for BTech Mechanical student?
  12. Mechanical or Chemical, which is better to study in BTech?
  13. Cutoff rank required in entrance exam to get BTech Mechanical seat in Karunya University?
  14. Possibility of BSc(Computer Science) admission in Bundelkhand University for 12th BHSE candidate?
  15. Eligibility to study MBA(HRM) in University of Nicosia for BTech student? -- [New]
  16. Eligibility to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) for 12th Science NIOS student?
  17. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Air Force Technical College, Bengaluru?
  18. Can I study M.A.(Urdu) in Bundelkhand University, Jhansi being a graduate of IGNOU?
29th May 2018, 12:52 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech Mechanical in Bundelkhand University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BTech in Mechanical Engineering from Bundelkhand University. So, I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for studying this BTech course in Bundelkhand University. Can you please let me know the eligibility criteria asap?

Candidates with at least 50% marks in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects are eligible to apply for the BTech Mechanical Engineering in Bundelkhand University. Admission to the BTech Mechanical Engineering course is done through Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) Entrance Test. Duration of the course is four years. Candidates can apply online for the admission. Details are available in the Bundelkhand University website link given Click Here
29th May 2018, 06:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to have class 12th qualification with PCM stream from a recognized board. Also, make sure you have got at least 50% marks in aggregate.

Age should be above 17 years and not above 25 years. There is age relaxation available for candidates who belong to reserved category.
31st May 2018, 05:19 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

For studying B.Tech ( Bachelor of Technology ) in Mechanical engineering you need to qualify and secure top rank in UPSEE ( Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Test ) held by UPTU once every year as Bundelkhand University comes among the best technical university in North India.

Further, for appearing in the same examination the minimum education required is a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects with at least 45% marks from a recognized board. Marks relaxation upto 5% is allowed for reserved category candidates.

For more details regrading admission procedure of Bundelkhand University, you can refer to the link www.bujhansi.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?