29th July 2018, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get BE(Medical Electronics) admission in Jeppiaar Institute of Technology, Kanchipuram?

Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Jeppiaar Institute of Technology, Kanchipuram for studying BE(Medical Electronics)? I am interested to join this college for this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study BE(Medical Electronics) in Jeppiaar Institute of Technology, Kanchipuram?
  2. Entrance exams available to study BE(Medical Electronics) in Jeppiaar Institute of Technology, Kanchipuram? -- [New]
  3. How many BE(Medical Electronics) seats are available in Jeppiaar Institute of Technology, Kanchipuram?
  4. Course structure of BE(Medical Electronics) in Jeppiaar Institute of Technology, Kanchipuram?
  5. What is the cutoff for aeronautical engineering?
  6. Which college will be open for me after scoring 187 marks in JEE mains?
  7. Which college will I get after scoring 48% in HSC?
  8. What is the cutoff to join Biotechnology?
  9. Which are the colleges in Tamilnadu? I need M.E/M.Tech part time
  10. Scope of Electrical Designing course after B.Tech in ECE? Duration and location to learn this course?
  11. List of top 10 engineering colleges at Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which engineering colleges can I get under Anna University after scoring 170 in OC caste?
  13. An Electrical and Electronics engineering graduate can get admission in Karlsruhe Institute of Technology to study Masters in Electronics? Eligibility for it?
  14. Which IIT college can I apply after scoring 2531 rank in SC?
  15. In which college will I get after scoring 5800 rank?
  16. After scoring 202 in B.Arch exam with AIR of 4600 and category rank of 947, state rank of 167, category rank of 88 can I get in NIT Trichy? Any other good NITs in which I can get?
  17. Can I get a seat in government college after scoring 126 in JEE mains
  18. What is the fees for Aerospace engineering in Tamilnadu?
4th August 2018, 10:39 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BE(Medical Electronics) admission in Jeppiaar Institute of Technology, Kanchipuram?

BE (Bachelor of Engineering) in Medical Electronics is a 4 years graduation level degree.
This course offered by very few universities in India. One of the college offering this course is Jeppiaar institute of technology.

The basic eligibility required for studying BE in Medical Electronics course in Jeppiaar institute of technology is a 10+2 in science stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.
If you meet the requirements then you can apply for the admission.
The institution gives admission through entrance exam. If you scored good score in the entrance exam conducted by different states. You need to attend counseling conducted by TNEA.

For more details visit the official website of Jeppiaar institute of technology.
5th August 2018, 09:01 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BE(Medical Electronics) admission in Jeppiaar Institute of Technology, Kanchipuram?

ELIGIBILITY FOR BE(Medical Electronics)

=> B.E. Medical Electronics or Bachelor of Engineering in Medical Electronics is an undergraduate Instrumentation Engineering course.

=> The duration of this course is four years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream with at least 55% from a recognized board.

SUBJECTS REQUIRED IN 12th

1. Physics

2. Chemistry

3. Mathematics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?