29th July 2018, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

How many BTech(Mechanical Engineering) seats are available in Institute of Engineering Studies, Secunderabad?

Hello friends, I just want to know that how many seats are there in Institute of Engineering Studies, Secunderabad for BTech(Mechanical Engineering) course? I want to join this college for studying BTech(Mechanical Engineering). So, I want to know about the seats availability. Kindly tell me about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in universities in AP?
  2. Admission procedure to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Institute of Engineering Studies, Secunderabad?
  3. Course structure and duration of BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Institute of Engineering Studies, Secunderabad?
  4. Fee structure of BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Institute of Engineering Studies, Secunderabad?
  5. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get BTech(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Institute of Engineering Studies, Secunderabad?
  6. Can I get admission in top 30 college in AP? I have scored 70 marks in JEE mains
  7. Which college can I get after scoring 1,97000 in AP?
  8. Number of seats in available Engineering colleges of West Bengal?
  9. List of the best training institutes in Hyderabad for Electronics and Communication branch
  10. How many Diploma in Electrical Engineering seats are available in Jhadeswar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Balasore? -- [New]
  11. Which colleges can I get in Counseling after scoring 849 general rank and 113 stream rank
  12. Is Government Polytechnic Gaja AICTE approved or not?
  13. Can I get admission in any university of AP after scoring 25 marks?
  14. How many BE(Mechatronics Engineering) seats are available in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology?
  15. How to do correspondence in B.Tech? I have completed diploma in specialized mechanical
  16. List best bank coaching institutes in Secunderabad?
  17. Seats available for MTech(Mechanical Engineering) course in SIMTS?
  18. List of OU M.Tech colleges that I can get after scoring 4368 rank in PGECET? -- [Most Discussed]
5th August 2018, 09:07 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Mechanical Engineering) seats are available in Institute of Engineering Studies, Secunderabad?

As per my knowledge, 60 B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) seats are available in Institute of Engineering Studies, Secunderabad.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: OPP. AIRPORT, PRAKASHNAGAR WATER TANK LANE,, BEGUMPET, Secundrabad, Telangana 500003
Phone: 092465 71669
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?