29th July 2018, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Medical Electronics) in Jeppiaar Institute of Technology, Kanchipuram?

I want to get admission in Jeppiaar Institute of Technology, Kanchipuram for studying BE(Medical Electronics). So, I want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this BE course. Please reply to me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study BE(Medical Electronics) in Jeppiaar Institute of Technology, Kanchipuram? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to get BE(Medical Electronics) admission in Jeppiaar Institute of Technology, Kanchipuram? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Course structure of BE(Medical Electronics) in Jeppiaar Institute of Technology, Kanchipuram?
  4. How many BE(Medical Electronics) seats are available in Jeppiaar Institute of Technology, Kanchipuram? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Admission procedure to study BE(Electronics Engineering) in Orion Institute of Management and Technology, Vadodara? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the cutoff for aeronautical engineering?
  7. Admission procedure to study MS in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in 2nd year student?
  8. Which college will be open for me after scoring 187 marks in JEE mains?
  9. Which college will I get after scoring 48% in HSC?
  10. What is the cutoff to join Biotechnology?
  11. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?
  12. Which are the colleges in Tamilnadu? I need M.E/M.Tech part time
  13. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?
  14. Procedure to take admission for diploma in Indian Institute of Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD(Information Technology) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  16. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?
  17. Admission procedure to study BA(Fashion Technology) in DIFT?
  18. Admission procedure to study BE(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai? -- [New]
5th August 2018, 03:39 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Medical Electronics) in Jeppiaar Institute of Technology, Kanchipuram?

Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Medical Electronics is a 4 years graduation level degree. This course is offered by very universities from which Jeppiaar institute of technology is one of them.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 in science stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

The admissions are given through counseling conducted by the TNEA.
You need to attend entrance exam named TNPCEE, qualify the exam in merit for getting admission into the institution. You can even attend the JEE exam, if you perform well in the exam then you can get admission into the institution.
Based on your interest attend any one of the exam and qualify in the exams.
Attend for the counseling, based on your performance you’ll be given admission into the institution.

For more details visit the official website of Jeppiaar institute of technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?